The Student Room Group

celebration for end of mocks

My mocks are finished guys yesssss time to watch movie upon movie who else is soooo happy
Are these your GCSE mocks? Lucky, my mocks continue for one more week - first week of mocks finished for me, another week to go! I can’t wait until it’s all over!
Reply 2
Original post by Glow72778826
Are these your GCSE mocks? Lucky, my mocks continue for one more week - first week of mocks finished for me, another week to go! I can’t wait until it’s all over!

ahhh that’s sad i’m sorry mine finished today over 2 weeks
Get revising for actual GCSEs, are you even serious about studies young lady?
Reply 4
Original post by punkdilla

i am thank you very much, do you know how much i had been revising for these exams smh
Reply 5

there’s something about having a week’s break before i affect my health more
Original post by curlyhaired
i am thank you very much, do you know how much i had been revising for these exams smh

Young lady I am now your TSR dad, you will not have your mobile phone until you organise your time table for next year ok. Have you done all your homework? And you have to turn off your PS4 at 22:00 ok. These are the rules as I am now your dad.
Reply 7
Young lady I am now your TSR dad, you will not have your mobile phone until you organise your time table for next year ok. Have you done all your homework? And you have to turn off your PS4 at 22:00 ok. These are the rules as I am now your dad.

i don’t play on PS4 😂 lol goodBYE about TSR dad
i don’t play on PS4 😂 lol goodBYE about TSR dad

Young lady if you don't watch that tongue of yours I will have to take your phone away.
Reply 9
Young lady if you don't watch that tongue of yours I will have to take your phone away.

go on
go on

Grounded for the Christmas holiday. No phone, no boys, no neopets.
Grounded for the Christmas holiday. No phone, no boys, no neopets.

yeah right
what’s a neopet

Quick Reply

Latest