The Student Room Group

Pregnancy

Using condoms every time having sex with my boyfriend is safe from getting pregnant but what if the c** is on his lap by accidentally after he taken off the condom and he lays right next to me closely did touch my skin but nowhere near my vagina , will it be at risk of getting pregnant ?

I need advice and help urgently as I’m really worried .. and I get paranoid on things
(edited 5 years ago)
No it actually has to go into your vagina
Original post by chphou
Using condoms every time having sex with my boyfriend is safe from getting pregnant but what if the c** is on his lap by accidentally after he taken off the condom and he lays right next to me closely did touch my skin but nowhere near my vagina , will it be at risk of getting pregnant ?

not sure if you're aware of the term precum but even that can get you pregnant (my friend got pregnant at 15 by precum); he "dipped" out but failed and it was too late.

i'd take every precaution necessary if i were you. wipe up before u lay to be on the safe side!

stay safe hun x
You're not pregnant. Barring the tiny chance that the condom failed, anyway.

To minimise chances of pregnancy consider a visit to your GP to discuss the various contraceptive options available.
Reply 4
Condoms can fail yes but you likely wouldn't of pregnant from that.

Take a test in about 2 to 3 weeks if you're worried and maybe consider hormonal contraception alongside condoms to reduce the risk of pregnancy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending