Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please help me with my personal statement? Am applying for adult nursing am really stressed out..
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    Moved to Personal Statement Advice

Please wwhatever you do do not pm your PS to anyone or post it on the public forum
    There is a special area of the site where trained PS reviewers verified by TSR will look at it, you can post it there once you have your final draft and have more than 100 posts on the site (you can post it for review with fewer but you will be less of a priority)

Charlotte's Web knows about PS and nursing
    • TSR Support Team
    • Answer Heroes
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Answer Heroes
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Bria_2)
    Can someone please help me with my personal statement? Am applying for adult nursing am really stressed out..
    We have a huge guide to nursing personal statements which you can find here:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5550452

Best of luck with your statement. Please feel free to tag me if there's anything that doesn't make sense or if you have any questions.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Find your perfect uni course

Don't know where to apply? Let our uni match maker be your guide

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.