Turn on thread page Beta

I look older than him watch

Announcements

There is this guy in my Uni's society. We met a couple of months ago. We have similar interests and all. I think i like him. Not sure bout him LOL but I'm gonna make a move, at least i want to but! He looks young, even if he is almost a year older. plus he is only a couple inches taller than me. So it bothers me sorta. Not sure what to do now ughh

Feel like an idiot but what do u y'all think?
    • Community Assistant
    • Answer Heroes

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Answer Heroes
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There is this guy in my Uni's society. We met a couple of months ago. We have similar interests and all. I think i like him. Not sure bout him LOL but I'm gonna make a move, at least i want to but! He looks young, even if he is almost a year older. plus he is only a couple inches taller than me. So it bothers me sorta. Not sure what to do now ughh

I think his age-appearance and height is irrelevant. If his personality is sound then he is worth spending time on. Sod what anyone else thinks.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    If you like him just go for it rather than getting hung up on these trivial things.

ReputationRep:
    Sounding a bit superficial.

(Original post by Bio 7)
    Sounding a bit superficial.
    I know right. I'm not superficial but that tiny voice at the back of my head has always been there 😣

ReputationRep:
    Even if you were older, why would it be an issue? Think of Mrs Macron, for example.

ReputationRep:
    I know right. I'm not superficial but that tiny voice at the back of my head has always been there 😣
    What's wrong with him looking younger? and I don't understand what even the problem could be with him being ''only'' a couple of inches taller? how tall must he be? (how tall are you btw?)

ReputationRep:

If you can't love his differences and feel like 'he needs to change' for reasons that are irrelevant, than just leave him. If you love a person, you love their GOODs and BADs, not because of what each specific part is, but rather because it is a part of who they are. I sure hope he doesn't like you.

(Original post by Asazycat)
    If you can't love his differences and feel like 'he needs to change' for reasons that are irrelevant, than just leave him. If you love a person, you love their GOODs and BADs, not because of what each specific part is, but rather because it is a part of who they are. I sure hope he doesn't like you.
    Oh my
    It ain't that deep hun. I never said he needs to change tf. I already said I like him

ReputationRep:
    sounds like he deserves a girl who doesnt care if he's only 'a couple inches taller'

(Original post by Kovalensky)
    What's wrong with him looking younger? and I don't understand what even the problem could be with him being ''only'' a couple of inches taller? how tall must he be? (how tall are you btw?)
    I'm not blaming him.
    I'm just super conscious of what others will think, even tho that shouldn't matter

anyways, I have made up my mind to give it a try cus fck off what others think :unimpressed:

(Original post by Afforestation)
    sounds like he deserves a girl who doesnt care if he's only 'a couple inches taller'
    I second that. He's a nice guy

ReputationRep:
    I second that. He's a nice guy
    Why does it matter if hes still taller than you? Are you really short and need to be protected?

ReputationRep:
    If you’re so concerned about how someone looks and how tall they are then that person is not for you and YOU are not ready for anything.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.