The Student Room Group

dental hygiene and therapy interviews

Hi,

I'm starting to get my invites for interviews for dental hygiene and therapy. I've applied for Plymouth, Bristol, Cardiff and Portsmouth with Plymouth being my first choice for study. anyone got any advice on their interviews or tips on the practical and written tests they have on the day?
I'm a qualified dental nurse, will this change the way I am interviewed?

many thanks
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi! How did your interview go? Did you get an offer from Plymouth? I firmed my offer and can’t wait to meet everyone 😊
Original post by misshopkinson
Hi,

I'm starting to get my invites for interviews for dental hygiene and therapy. I've applied for Plymouth, Bristol, Cardiff and Portsmouth with Plymouth being my first choice for study. anyone got any advice on their interviews or tips on the practical and written tests they have on the day?
I'm a qualified dental nurse, will this change the way I am interviewed?

many thanks
Heyy! I think my interview went well because I got an offer too! So I'll be starting at plymouth this September! Cant wait to get started now. (Original post by k.angelika72)
Hi! How did your interview go? Did you get an offer from Plymouth? I firmed my offer and can’t wait to meet everyone 😊
Yayyy🎉🎉Congratulations! We’ll meet in September then😊 is your offer unconditional or conditional? Have you sorted out your accommodation already?
Original post by misshopkinson
Heyy! I think my interview went well because I got an offer too! So I'll be starting at plymouth this September! Cant wait to get started now. (Original post by k.angelika72)
I was wondering if I was going to get an opportunity to chat with someone who's going to be in the same cohort as me haha. Congratulations to you as well! Exciting times ahead! I got a conditional offer, I'm guessing you got the same? I have sorted my accomodation out, first thing I did after firming my choice, I'm staying at Astor house, have you sorted yours?
My offer is conditional too, I have to finish my Access course😊 you’re a second person I’ve spoken to that chose Astor😊 I haven’t sorted out my accommodation yet, I’m thinking about renting privately.
(Original post by misshopkinson)
I was wondering if I was going to get an opportunity to chat with someone who's going to be in the same cohort as me haha. Congratulations to you as well! Exciting times ahead! I got a conditional offer, I'm guessing you got the same? I have sorted my accomodation out, first thing I did after firming my choice, I'm staying at Astor house, have you sorted yours?
Yeah I am on an access course as well. Can't wait to get started on the degree though! I chose Astor house because of the location and the rooms are decent for the costs, all so because all the bills are included haha .Less to worry about. I'm Lindsay by the way! I'll be moving from Portsmouth, where will you be moving from or you already local to the university?

Quick Reply

Latest