The Student Room Group

Are these scores for exam good?

I got these results back from my exam:

Maths: 41/44
Science: 38/41
English: 15/20 (question 4 language paper 1 only)

Are these results good? And what grades do you think these are? (I’m aiming for at least 2 A*’s)

I’m only in year 8, and thanks!
Original post by LN05
I got these results back from my exam:

Maths: 41/44
Science: 38/41
English: 15/20 (question 4 language paper 1 only)

Are these results good? And what grades do you think these are? (I’m aiming for at least 2 A*’s)

I’m only in year 8, and thanks!

Lol pretty good
Reply 2
Original post by Shravan177
Lol pretty good

Thanks for replying
That’s really good and for year 8! That’s roughly what I get for year 11. Keep it up!
Reply 4
Original post by Himynameisdaisy
That’s really good and for year 8! That’s roughly what I get for year 11. Keep it up!

Thanks a lot!!
(edited 5 years ago)
That's really good!

You sound like my friend who likes to brag a lot and always say to me "Is this good enough?" When she knows it's good but just wants people to flatter her - which I never do because I know what she's doing and I'm not dealing with that annoying BS. Especially when she says "only".

Sorry it's not meant to be a direct insult towards you but it just triggered some anger inside me.
Also ask your teacher if it's good you don't have to come here.
Original post by AngelStarfire
That's really good!

You sound like my friend who likes to brag a lot and always say to me "Is this good enough?" When she knows it's good but just wants people to flatter her - which I never do because I know what she's doing and I'm not dealing with that annoying BS. Especially when she says "only".

Sorry it's not meant to be a direct insult towards you but it just triggered some anger inside me.

You shouldn't apologise. 100% a brag.
Reply 8
Original post by AngelStarfire
That's really good!

I see what you mean. Honestly, I’m not trying to.

I’m really paranoid quite a lot with my exams and grades, which makes people sometimes misunderstand in thinking that I like to brag, but I don’t.
Reply 9
Original post by anon519284

Wow.....r u serious bro? 1v1 me on fortnite
Reply 10

You do not know me so why are you assuming so?

I mean, I could say that you do weird things because your name sounds like it :wink:
(edited 5 years ago)
You r literally a yr 8 ...... you don’t even need to care about grades too much till u r in yr 10/11 . Enjoy your life but keep it up at the same time
Reply 12
Original post by Talhawaseem02
You r literally a yr 8 ...... you don’t even need to care about grades too much till u r in yr 10/11 . Enjoy your life but keep it up at the same time

Thanks for replying
Original post by LN05
You do not know me so why are you assuming so?

I mean, I could say that you do weird things because your name sounds like it :wink:

right...
Reply 14
right...

Right....
Your Maths and Science grades would obviously be A*s and English might just get you an A*, if not then a very high A.
Reply 16
Original post by DaQuestioner
Your Maths and Science grades would obviously be A*s and English might just get you an A*, if not then a very high A.

Thank you for your reply! Really appreciate your help!
Original post by LN05
Thank you for your reply! Really appreciate your help!

No problem :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest