The Student Room Group

How many times in the school year do you meet up with friends out of school?

For people in high school or sixth form?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FreestyleXDL
For people in high school or sixth form?

I’m in my second year of six form, me and my high school friends all went to different six forms and we see meet up and see each other about 4 times a year
How about your friends in sixth form, how often do you meet up with them?
Very person dependent. I know some people do every weekend (often there were parties then for birthdays but also just general meeting up). Personally for me it was quite random, maybe once a month?
Is there lots of pressure to go to parties in sixth form?
Reply 5
Is there lots of pressure to go to parties in sixth form?

More than before yeah because everyone can legally drink and want to start going out out
Parties are my whole social life rn but we also get into clubs sometimes
just for there birthdays so 5 times a year
Reply 7
How can you only meet up once a month/on their birthdays, what a dead social life 🤦🏼*♀️
Regularly I would say buy just to revise or for special occasion like at least thrice a month and btw I’m in yr 10 wbu
How often do you meet up with people Blonde. ?
once or twice a year
next friday i'm going with a group of girls to see a movie.
i don't think i've been out with anyone this year.

never been to a party
my school is a lot like tsr
everyone acts like partying is weird. everyone makes fun of the popular people in my year simply because they party
What year are you in PureHeroine?
How often do you meet up with people Blonde. ?

3 times a week on average and parties 2-3 times a month
Original post by PureHeroine
once or twice a year
next friday i'm going with a group of girls to see a movie.
i don't think i've been out with anyone this year.

never been to a party
my school is a lot like tsr
everyone acts like partying is weird. everyone makes fun of the popular people in my year simply because they party

My school is a top grammar school and we party a lot ur obvi just lying I mean you're probably irrelevant so come here to make fun of populars how sad honey
That’s great Blonde. ! What are you taking for a levels?
Maybe 375 days a year
Original post by Blonde.
My school is a top grammar school and we party a lot ur obvi just lying I mean you're probably irrelevant so come here to make fun of populars how sad honey

good for you lmaoooo :rolleyes:
besides theres nothing wrong with partying i think it's great fun. im just saying that people in my year are judgemental asf.
Original post by Blonde.

Mum and Dad pay for your education?

Because you sound like a thick ****
Original post by billyskip292
Mum and Dad pay for your education?

Because you sound like a thick ****

Grammar schools are not the same as private schools, educate yourself.

Using contractions and words that I like on an informal website does not determine my intelligence. I know that's big news to your unpopular, unwanted self but it's okay I'm here to help the unfortunate!
Original post by PureHeroine
good for you lmaoooo :rolleyes:
besides theres nothing wrong with partying i think it's great fun. im just saying that people in my year are judgemental asf.

You're trying too hard to create a reality that doesn't exist. tHeY mAKe FuN oF ThE PoPUlArS
Of course they do honey I really do believe you!!
But I also believe in therapy to help delusional and insecure loners :/ get help xxx

Quick Reply

Latest