The Student Room Group

Grade 999 Triple Science Help

Hi there

im doing triple science and looking for a 999 i am very dedicated i have invested loads to try and get 999 does anyone know if anything was learned from the 2018 exams what to avoid in 2019

Any advice on the best approach to take to aim for a grade 7/8/9 as my conditional offer is a grade 7 in all three sciences

some of the revision sources i have invested in is
Snap revise for all 3 sciences
CGP revision books and Course Guides
AQA Official revision guides and text books
Reply 1
Hiya,
I got 999 and did AQA. My main advice is to revise for all your mocks!!! It might seem like a chore but it makes it so much easier in the real thing, you'll be surprised how much you actually remember. Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by hp4300
Hiya,
I got 999 and did AQA. My main advice is to revise for all your mocks!!! It might seem like a chore but it makes it so much easier in the real thing, you'll be surprised how much you actually remember. Good luck :smile:

Thanks for your advice so if i revise for the mocks do the same topics tend to come up 2 yrs in a row
just wondering

thanks
Reply 3
Original post by liamlarner
Thanks for your advice so if i revise for the mocks do the same topics tend to come up 2 yrs in a row
just wondering

thanks

They could do but I don't really know. When I say revise for mocks I mean go through the whole syllabus from the start to wherever you're up to in class. That way you should have covered everything at least twice by the time your exams start.

Quick Reply

Latest