Cranfield University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone!

So I decided to put up a thread of Cranfield University rankings, as I have been asked this question time and time again. I thought of putting a resource out here where everyone can easily reach. (The first thread was here: Rankings 1!)

Cranfield University is a postgraduate-only University (Masters, MBAs, PhDs and Executive Management Courses only) and, as such, does not feature on the traditional rankings which are normally graded by undergraduate degree courses.

A few of these rankings are here (as recent as 2016 - 2018):

1. Business School Rankings:

6th in the UK and 17th in Europe in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2017 Rankings

2. MBA Full-Time:

1st in the UK and 2nd in Europe and 7th in the World, The Times Higher Education/Wall Street Journal; 4th in the UK and 11th in Europe (Bloomberg); 3rd in the UK and 10th in the world (outside the US) (Forbes); 8th in the UK, 21st in Europe, (The Economist)

3. Management MSc:

1st in the UK and 7th in the World, (The Economist)

4. Logistics and Supply Chain Management Msc

1st outside the US and 11th globally Supply Chain Management World ‘University 100’ annual survey 2016

5. Finance and Management MSc

6th in the UK and 32nd in the world (Financial Times); 2nd in the UK, 4th in Europe, 6th in the world (The Times Higher Education/Wall Street Journal)

6. Strategic Marketing MSc

4th in the UK, 12th in the world overall, 4th in the world for employability (QS World University Rankings)

7. PhD Degrees

REF 2014
The Cranfield PhD has an international reputation for quality and academic excellence. In December 2014 the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) rated 84% of Cranfield's Business and Management research output as 'internationally recognized' or better for impact - 60% of this was 'world leading' (4*) and 24% 'internationally excellent' (3*).

I hope this helps! More information can be found here: (Cranfield School of Management)

-Cranfield University TSR Rep
Last edited by Cranfield University; 2 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.51%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.62%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.41%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.4%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.81%

Watched Threads