The Student Room Group

Computer Science 2019 pre-release

Can anybody please give the answers for the IGCSE Computer Science pre release 2019 as I want to cross check my logic. Thank You

Scroll to see replies

why dont you publish your logic as i cant understand the whole thing??
can you publish your logias well*
Original post by jatin7072
why dont you publish your logic as i cant understand the whole thing??

Here is the pre release, please could you answer the questions because Im not sure if it is correct
can anyone please publish the variant 2 computer science pre release for a solution
Can someone tell me the answers for Computer science igcse 2019 pre release material 21 paper 2 variant 1 ?
Here below is the full code for the Feb series Computer Science Pre-release Time Zone 2

toppingsArr = ["pepperoni","chicken","extra cheese","Mushrooms","Spinach","Olives"]

selectedCrustsArr = []
selectedSizesArr = []
allToppingsArr = []
MAXIMUM_TOPPINGS = 3

def pizza():

crustTypeStr = ""
sizeStr = ""
toppingStr = ""
confirmOK = ""
orderFinished = ""
nUniqueID = 0

while (orderFinished !="Exit"):
selectedToppingsArr = []
while True:
crustTypeStr = input("Enter the thickness of the pizza (thick/thin):")
if (crustTypeStr != 'thick' and crustTypeStr !='thin'):
print("Invalid input")
continue
else:
break

while True:
sizeStr = input("Enter the size of the Pizza (s/m/l):")
if (sizeStr != 's' and sizeStr != 'm' and sizeStr != 'l'):
print("Invalid input")
continue
else:
break

counter = 0
nToppingCount = 0

while(counter < len(toppingsArr)):
toppingStr = input("Do you want to add [" + toppingsArr[counter] + "]? Input Yes or No:" )
if(toppingStr != "Yes" and toppingStr !="No"):
continue
else:
if (toppingStr == "Yes"):
selectedToppingsArr.append(toppingsArr[counter])
nToppingCount = nToppingCount+1
counter = counter+1
if (nToppingCount==MAXIMUM_TOPPINGS):
break

while True:
confirmOK = input("Order summary\nType Of Crust:" + crustTypeStr + "\n" + "size of your pizza:" + sizeStr + "\n" + str(selectedToppingsArr) + "\nconfirm order Yes/No:")
if (confirmOK!='Yes' and confirmOK!='No'):
print("Invalid input")
continue
elif ( confirmOK == 'No'):
break
else:
selectedCrustsArr.append(crustTypeStr)
selectedSizesArr.append(sizeStr)
allToppingsArr.append(selectedToppingsArr)
break

while True:
orderFinished = input("Do you wish to add more Pizzas to your order, Continue/Exit:")
if ( orderFinished != "Exit" and orderFinished!= "Continue"):
continue
else:
if(len(selectedCrustsArr)>0):
nUniqueID = nUniqueID + 1
print ("Your unique ID is: " + str(nUniqueID))
break

print (str(selectedCrustsArr.count("thin")) + " is the number of thin crust pizzas ordered")
print (str(selectedCrustsArr.count("thick")) + " is the number of thick crust pizzas ordered")
print (str(selectedSizesArr.count("s")) + " is the number of small pizzas ordered")
print (str(selectedSizesArr.count("m")) + " is the number of medium pizzas ordered")
print (str(selectedSizesArr.count("l")) + " is the number of large pizzas ordered")
print (nUniqueID + "pizzas have been ordered")

pizza()
(edited 5 years ago)
@karan.kulkarni could u do me a favour and write the 2019 die igcse pre-release in pseudocode for the June series ?
safe my g x
Hey. My exams are actually starting in a few days but you can message me and I'll see what I can do about it.

Original post by Shalin Thanki
@karan.kulkarni could u do me a favour and write the 2019 die igcse pre-release in pseudocode for the June series ?
safe my g x
safe my g x
Original post by karan.kulkarni
Here below is the full code for the Feb series Computer Science Pre-release Time Zone 2

toppingsArr = ["pepperoni","chicken","extra cheese","Mushrooms","Spinach","Olives"]

selectedCrustsArr = []
selectedSizesArr = []
allToppingsArr = []
MAXIMUM_TOPPINGS = 3

def pizza():

crustTypeStr = ""
sizeStr = ""
toppingStr = ""
confirmOK = ""
orderFinished = ""
nUniqueID = 0

while (orderFinished !="Exit"):
selectedToppingsArr = []
while True:
crustTypeStr = input("Enter the thickness of the pizza (thick/thin):")
if (crustTypeStr != 'thick' and crustTypeStr !='thin'):
print("Invalid input")
continue
else:
break

while True:
sizeStr = input("Enter the size of the Pizza (s/m/l):")
if (sizeStr != 's' and sizeStr != 'm' and sizeStr != 'l'):
print("Invalid input")
continue
else:
break

counter = 0
nToppingCount = 0

while(counter < len(toppingsArr)):
toppingStr = input("Do you want to add [" + toppingsArr[counter] + "]? Input Yes or No:" )
if(toppingStr != "Yes" and toppingStr !="No"):
continue
else:
if (toppingStr == "Yes"):
selectedToppingsArr.append(toppingsArr[counter])
nToppingCount = nToppingCount+1
counter = counter+1
if (nToppingCount==MAXIMUM_TOPPINGS):
break

while True:
confirmOK = input("Order summary\nType Of Crust:" + crustTypeStr + "\n" + "size of your pizza:" + sizeStr + "\n" + str(selectedToppingsArr) + "\nconfirm order Yes/No:")
if (confirmOK!='Yes' and confirmOK!='No'):
print("Invalid input")
continue
elif ( confirmOK == 'No'):
break
else:
selectedCrustsArr.append(crustTypeStr)
selectedSizesArr.append(sizeStr)
allToppingsArr.append(selectedToppingsArr)
break

while True:
orderFinished = input("Do you wish to add more Pizzas to your order, Continue/Exit:")
if ( orderFinished != "Exit" and orderFinished!= "Continue"):
continue
else:
if(len(selectedCrustsArr)>0):
nUniqueID = nUniqueID + 1
print ("Your unique ID is: " + str(nUniqueID))
break

print (str(selectedCrustsArr.count("thin")) + " is the number of thin crust pizzas ordered")
print (str(selectedCrustsArr.count("thick")) + " is the number of thick crust pizzas ordered")
print (str(selectedSizesArr.count("s")) + " is the number of small pizzas ordered")
print (str(selectedSizesArr.count("m")) + " is the number of medium pizzas ordered")
print (str(selectedSizesArr.count("l")) + " is the number of large pizzas ordered")
print (nUniqueID + "pizzas have been ordered")

pizza()

Hey!! can you please send the pseudocode and/or flowchart for this? I am sure you must've made one
hello everyone, I can give everyone task 1 and 2 for the busses but task 3 is hard and I don't know how to do it and I need help...for 0478
can u give me the pseudocode for 1, and 2...I will work on 3 and share it with u

Original post by programming_pain
hello everyone, I can give everyone task 1 and 2 for the busses but task 3 is hard and I don't know how to do it and I need help...for 0478
Search on youtube for IGCSE 2019 Pre release Computer Science. Mr Raynor Computer Science channel has a video on it.
Original post by Shalin Thanki
can u give me the pseudocode for 1, and 2...I will work on 3 and share it with u
I have done all three tasks and I guess by now everyone has, so just good luck for your exams.
Reply 15
hi sub bro i am realy nt knowning what to revise and the teachers note sucks if got any thing that can help just tell me plz
Reply 16
Original post by KiraTadashi
I have done all three tasks and I guess by now everyone has, so just good luck for your exams.

hi sub bro i am realy nt knowning what to revise and the teachers note sucks if got any thing that can help just tell me plz
How long are your prereleases (I'm doing the one with the school buses)
Reply 18
mine is the auction one

Original post by sentry_going_up
Reply 19
mine is the auction one

Original post by sentry_going_up

Quick Reply

Latest