Do you know any hackers out there?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
xdopaminex
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Discuss.
Chemnitz
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
username2861570
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Do I know any hackers? Yes, Anonymous.

Do I personally know any hackers? Yes, my friend who is also associated with anonymous.

Do you want to know his name? No, he shall remain anonymous

Am I rambling on about a bunch of bullsh*t that isn't even true. Yes, I like trains.
username4340906
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by JoshDarnIt)
Do I know any hackers? Yes, Anonymous.

Do I personally know any hackers? Yes, my friend who is also associated with anonymous.

Do you want to know his name? No, he shall remain anonymous

Am I rambling on about a bunch of bullsh*t that isn't even true. Yes, I like trains.
FYI I hacked into your webcam and watch you often. :gah:
xdopaminex
Rep:
(Original post by Pseudo Intellect)
My hacker bet you to it. :P
It's****ingWOODY
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I know a guy who claims he can hack into emails, social media accounts, webcams and people's operating systems, and would do it for people he trusts for a price. He could be talking absolute bolIocks, but he does work for a software company so it's somewhat plausible.
username4340906
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by xdopaminex)
My hacker bet you to it. :P
Me+you+your hacker=big brother.
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I know some people who can do this.
Most of them work for legitimate companies concerned with protecting cyber security.
A couple are anarchists who seem to spend most of their time on the dark web.
I take care never to get on the wrong side of any of them.
username4340906
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
I know some people who can do this.
Most of them work for legitimate companies concerned with protecting cyber security.
A couple are anarchists who seem to spend most of their time on the dark web.
I take care never to get on the wrong side of any of them.
For good measure send them a Christmas card. :lol:
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I'm friends with a guy who regularly gets paid hundreds or thousands of dollars for discovering significant vulnerabilities and various web-related applications.

He's quite good at programming but he has a really outside-the-box approach to network security.
username2861570
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Why you pervin' on me bro :confused:
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I'm friends with a bloke who has an HND in Photoshop and he said he can hack printers. I am sure he's telling the truth because his uncle is Steve Jobs and I saw them eating together at TGI Fridays.
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
For good measure send them a Christmas card. :lol:
Christmas cards, gifts and automatically offering to buy them a drink/snack on sight.
xdopaminex
Rep:
Someone already hacked into my account or is trying to find out more about me and my family.
username3721530
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by xdopaminex)
Discuss.
Only kiddie scripters if that counts.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I'm quite adept at stress-testing, troubleshooting usability and exposing obscure programmatical errors (to the delight and chagrin of our web-development team), but don't know any "hackers" per se and haven't personally written code since I was 12.
username4340906
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by JoshDarnIt)
Why you pervin' on me bro :confused:
Cause baby you summer time fine.

Spoiler:
Show
No homo
username4340906
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Christmas cards, gifts and automatically offering to buy them a drink/snack on sight.
Exactly! Get in their good books.
username2861570
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Cause baby you summer time fine.

Spoiler:
Show
No homo
You tryin' to pull me? Cos it's working

Spoiler:
Show
Lol, its gucci man Btw, what am I doing rn huh?
xdopaminex
Rep:
Are you a hacker? If so, why haven't you turned yourself in to the police?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads