urakangaru
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hello!

I was curious about other prospective students for design and their choices, and hopefully will help me be able to pick from my choices!
I have offers from Loughborough; Graphic comm & illustration
and an offer from Goldsmiths; Design
I applied UAL for Graphic Design but have yet to hear back

Where are you guys applying? If anyone has experiences with these universities I would love to hear!
kayotix
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I'm applying to Plymouth College or Art for graphic design as well as Plymouth university for Graphic communication and typography
I'm also applying to graphic design at Falmouth University

I really hope to get an offer from Plymouth College of Art as it is honestly the best place for me however I'd be happy in Plymouth university too (I really like the city but also the unis and courses are good too)
Plymouth College Of Art
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi Kayotix,

We're really excited that you have applied to study Graphic Design with us and can't wait to meet you. Plymouth is a fantastic city for students and creative individuals like yourself - I am certain you'll love it!

Many thanks,
Jasminne - Student Recruitment Officer

(Original post by kayotix)
I'm applying to Plymouth College or Art for graphic design as well as Plymouth university for Graphic communication and typography
I'm also applying to graphic design at Falmouth University

I really hope to get an offer from Plymouth College of Art as it is honestly the best place for me however I'd be happy in Plymouth university too (I really like the city but also the unis and courses are good too)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?