Turn on thread page Beta

Relationship help watch

Announcements

So, I've been talking to a girl for a while. She was senting me messages like Hi, How are you etc.
    However, when I told her that I will buy something for her(she really wants) she started talking to me nicely and her replies became faster.
    What does it mean?

ReputationRep:
    Now I ain’t sayin she a gold digger...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    She's either into you for the money or nice things.
    Or shes just really happy that you would offer to buy her something.

Just be vigilant as she may be talking to you for the benefits

should I not give her the gift then?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    If you're offered someone a gift, it may be pretty weird to suddenly say 'nah, nevermind.'

Like others in the thread have mentioned, she may just be very happy/excited, you could be the first person who's ever offered her something before.
    On the flip side, is it expensive? Has she asked you to buy it? Are you offering to buy it for her for Xmas, or are you just throwing a £90 gift at her for fun?

She might not have realised you have an interest in her and maybe through this she realises you are?

Hope some of this helps
    Josh

It is about £60. She told me it wanted it it and her bday is soon so I decided to buy it for the her bday

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.