Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    https://www.indy100.com/article/tomm...police-8685531

Your typical Tommy Robinson supporter, the guy making the racist rants is crazy for sure. I mean I honestly can't tell if he is trolling or what, he could at least make his racism more...real by using less swear words perhaps? It felt more like a comedy show as I read through the lines that came out of that fool's mouth.
    He was probably drunk but drunk people tend to let out their true colours without them knowing, because they are not fully conscious in their decision making

ReputationRep:
    Sad and disgusting behaviour.

You know whats most disturbing about all this? How everyone just sits there and does nothing whilst this polite boy and that woman are assaulted in this despicable way. What's even more offensive is how the victim at the start of the video is lead away by passengers as to not challenge the abuser..The message? Do not challenge or stand up to racism.

...That poor woman at the end sounds like she's about to cry from the abuse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkisk)
    Sad and disgusting behavior. You know whats most disturbing about all this? How everyone just sits there and does nothing whilst this polite boy and that woman are assaulted in this despicable way. What's even more offensive is how the victim at the start of the video is lead away by passengers as to not challenge the abuser..The message? Do not challenge or stand up to racism. That poor woman at the end sounds like she's about to cry from the abuse.
    The man is just ****ed in the head, you can't reason with him so it's better to walk away than waste your breath on him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The RAR)
    https://www.indy100.com/article/tomm...police-8685531

Your typical Tommy Robinson supporter, the guy making the racist rants is crazy for sure. I mean I honestly can't tell if he is trolling or what, he could at least make his racism more...real by using less swear words perhaps? It felt more like a comedy show as I read through the lines that came out of that fool's mouth.
    He was probably drunk but drunk people tend to let out their true colours without them knowing, because they are not fully conscious in their decision making
    Nothing suprising really. Just what you expect from the average Tommy Robinson supporter

ReputationRep:
    That was disturbing to watch. But what is even more disturbng but not shocking, is to think that I probably walk past people like this on the streets everyday and not even know it.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like a typical nightly journey on a train

I've seen worse tbf

ReputationRep:
    Shocker
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Always hard watching innocent people being attacked like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkisk)
    Sad and disgusting behaviour.

You know whats most disturbing about all this? How everyone just sits there and does nothing whilst this polite boy and that woman are assaulted in this despicable way. What's even more offensive is how the victim at the start of the video is lead away by passengers as to not challenge the abuser..The message? Do not challenge or stand up to racism.

...That poor woman at the end sounds like she's about to cry from the abuse.
    Yeah you'll never win. It's just self-hatred, never challenge someone who has nothing to lose.

ReputationRep:
    But I thought convicted fraudster and immigration cheat Stephen Yaxley-Lennon condemned all forms of racism? Surely this gentle football hooligan with multiple counts of assault on his rap sheet would never encourage such vile behaviour?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Haddock)
    But I thought convicted fraudster and immigration cheat Stephen Yaxley-Lennon condemned all forms of racism? Surely this gentle football hooligan with multiple counts of assault on his rap sheet would never encourage such vile behaviour?
    Poor old Stephen just lost it completely after his dad was shot.

ReputationRep:
    now lets discuss what Nicki Minaj and Cardi B fans say and do?

ReputationRep:
    The left-wing is racist too. More young people believe that the right-wing is less racist that the left-wing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muthalganesan18)
    The left-wing is racist too. More young people believe that the right-wing is less racist that the left-wing.
    True. There are racists on both sides of the political spectrum.

ReputationRep:
    It's not acceptable but is inevitable in a country that seems to pride itself on multiculturalism. It doesn't surprise me at all . I'm sure the Transport police will apprehend him .

Shocker! Supperter of racist turns out to be racist. Who'da thunk it??

ReputationRep:
    hardly news that the fan of a tin pot neo-nazi is a racist ****

ReputationRep:
    A total non story even for this website.

Unpleasant and aggressive, but far worse "racist" events take place up and down the country on a daily basis.

We are fracturing, falling apart, balkanising as a society, almost in front of our eyes.

That is the real story, but no-one in authority dares admit that multicluralism has failed as these kinds of racial conflicts exemplify. The UK isn't a nation any more, with a shared history, culture, set of values. Instead people are shoved, or shove themselves into silos of identity on racial, ethnic, religious, sexual, self identifying gender grounds, ya de ya de ya. Conflict between these competing interest groups is inevitable so why are we surpised?

It is like living in Gate 35 at Terminal 5 in Heathrow. A bunch of strangers who mean nothing to each other, thrown together. Somone steps on someone else toes, a fight breaks out.

ReputationRep:
    The government has accepted integration isn't happening and this year alone tens of millions is being spent in the hope that things will change .

The murder rate in london continues to rise .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RussiaDid9/11)
    To be frank immigrants have been riding the gravy train here for far too long. If you were a a white guy living in Japan or Thailand or Saudi or somewhere you would have **** all rights whatsoever. You would be openly be treated as a 2nd class citizen and expected to pay more at various attractions. We don't even have a clear native majority in London now, if anything the natives are 2nd class citizens to the new arrivals. Good luck to the guy, anyone willing to kick the **** out of a black **** gets a pint from me; they're a menace.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.