The Student Room Group

Nomura First Step 2019

Scroll to see replies

I think if you didnt get an email 2 weeks ago confirming your attendance you didnt get in
How did you guys fill in the form? For UCAS Point stuff? I put my predicted?
And yeah still nothing😅😅
oooooft
FFFFF
How sure are you?

Original post by banker12345
I think if you didnt get an email 2 weeks ago confirming your attendance you didnt get in
Probably, I applied 9 Jan and got a rejection today.
Original post by PurePaper
oooooft
FFFFF
How sure are you?
Got rejected today as well.
Listen my guy
Rejection = Redirection
You win some, you lose some.
It’s a minor
Original post by akerlofnash
Got rejected today as well.
Original post by IncomingIB
Listen my guy
Rejection = Redirection
It’s a minor

For what is worth it’s not a big deal, just a sixth form insight. Thanks for the elucidation anyways.
(edited 5 years ago)
[QUOTE="akerlofnash;82220346"]
Listen my guy
Rejection = Redirection
It’s a minor

For what is worth it’s not a big deal, just a sixth form insight. Thanks for the elucidation anyways.

I am still waiting for my rejection lol
Depends how you look at it, some people have been fast tracked to spring weeks through the program.
Listen my guy
Rejection = Redirection
It’s a minor

Depends how you look at it, some people have been fast tracked to spring weeks through the program.

I think they are just a minority. Next year, they will look at much more applications more carefully and considering other factors.
Agreed, I think it will be more on academic merits and unis etc. Anyway, all the best.
I think they are just a minority. Next year, they will look at much more applications more carefully and considering other factors.
Agreed, I think it will be more on academic merits and unis etc. Anyway, all the best.

Mainly that and, then, interviews if shortlisted. All the best to you too mate!
What universities did you put down on ur application, i cant remeber if we had to list our first choice uni on tr program application or not?
Also a valid point, a lot of ppl who applied are oxbridge and imperial applicants. They may have been favoured, to the likes of others who applied for other decent unis
Original post by Ryan23Carter
What universities did you put down on ur application, i cant remeber if we had to list our first choice uni on tr program application or not?
Thats what i was thinking. Next time im just saying cambridge, garunteed entry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending