Turn on thread page Beta

how many calories should i eat watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I want to put on weight. i'm 15, 6 foot 2.6. I exercise sometimes, I run occasionally and I plan on going to the gym again. How many calories should I aim to eat per day if I want to put on weight? Right now i'm probably eating 1500-1800 calories per day

ReputationRep:
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by ap.ferro)
    I want to put on weight. i'm 15, 6 foot 2.6. I exercise sometimes, I run occasionally and I plan on going to the gym again. How many calories should I aim to eat per day if I want to put on weight? Right now i'm probably eating 1500-1800 calories per day
    With an active lifestyle, I consume 1500-1800 and that's me in a deficit so I would say you definitely need to increase it to at at least 2500.

Do you use My fitness pal? You can input your weight, height, activity level and your goal of weight gain and it will estimate your daily calorie need.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.