Turn on thread page Beta

Mature Person, Male, looking for any position that you can offer me. watch

Mature Person, Male, looking for any position that you can offer me. Most of my working life has
    been in the Electrical / Electronic / Test / Assembly / Fitting. I have C&G in Electronic Wiring,
    Industrial Electronics, Microprocessors, Digital Electronics, I have a basic Health and safety
    Certificate, and a Manual Handling Certificate. I have a GCSE in Mathematics. I have my own tools
    Electro / Mech, and Test Meter. Presently working as a part time night porters in one of Birmingham
    city's Hotels, but require full time occupation. I have a full C.V. to send should you need it. The
    home phone has a 24 hours anserphone, and I keep my mobile with me at all times, switched on with no
    answering service, so when answered it will be me, not a machine, you will speak to, Mobile phone
    Number 077 47 89 89 96 ( No mobile Answering Service). Vodafone network. Contact Number: 07005 968
    668. E-mail1: [email protected] E-mail2: [email protected] E-mail3: [email protected]
    I have a Web-Site : www.freezone.co.uk/apart I am a versatile person, and can turn my hand to most
    things, except for site work ( Building sites, stand for long periods on ladders ). I am prepared to
    work with anything you have to offer me, within reason. I live in South West Birmingham ( Weoley
    Castle ), near to A38. Ideally work close to home would be handy, although I am prepared to travel.
    I do not drive, so rely on public transport, but would get small motorcycle once I'm up and working,
    given a few weeks. Prepare to work Permanent, nights / days / or shifts. Although I have worked in
    the Electronic Industry for the past 25 years, I will be interested in other types of work, please
    don't put me down as over qualified, I just want work, a job, employment, as long as it pays money,
    I' m interested in all work, in all areas or occupations. My Profile on my C.V reads: A pleasant
    outgoing person with a cheerful approach to life. Confident in tasks given. Good communication
    skills, with the ability to work under pressure, as a part of a team, but equally also is capable of
    working on my own. Always interested in new ways and new ideas. ? Hard working. ? Good all rounder.
    ? Enjoy meeting people ? Extensive "hands on" experience. ? Maturity of Approach ? Good listener.
    Quick learner. Office work, Desk work, Machine minder, Packer, Import/Export, Clerk, Leisure,
    Teaching, Modelling, Art sitting, DTP, Printing, Maintenance, etc; This is the reason I have put
    this advert under General. So I am hoping there is someone reading this who can use me, for some
    work, that you may have.

If you have a place for me to stay, I don't mind travelling and working from new location if need be

Anything Considered.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2002
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.