Mature Person, Male, looking for any position that you can offer me.

Watch
This discussion is closed.
G H O S T
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
Mature Person, Male, looking for any position that you can offer me. Most of my working life has
been in the Electrical / Electronic / Test / Assembly / Fitting. I have C&G in Electronic Wiring,
Industrial Electronics, Microprocessors, Digital Electronics, I have a basic Health and safety
Certificate, and a Manual Handling Certificate. I have a GCSE in Mathematics. I have my own tools
Electro / Mech, and Test Meter. Presently working as a part time night porters in one of Birmingham
city's Hotels, but require full time occupation. I have a full C.V. to send should you need it. The
home phone has a 24 hours anserphone, and I keep my mobile with me at all times, switched on with no
answering service, so when answered it will be me, not a machine, you will speak to, Mobile phone
Number 077 47 89 89 96 ( No mobile Answering Service). Vodafone network. Contact Number: 07005 968
668. E-mail1: [email protected] E-mail2: [email protected] E-mail3: [email protected]
I have a Web-Site : www.freezone.co.uk/apart I am a versatile person, and can turn my hand to most
things, except for site work ( Building sites, stand for long periods on ladders ). I am prepared to
work with anything you have to offer me, within reason. I live in South West Birmingham ( Weoley
Castle ), near to A38. Ideally work close to home would be handy, although I am prepared to travel.
I do not drive, so rely on public transport, but would get small motorcycle once I'm up and working,
given a few weeks. Prepare to work Permanent, nights / days / or shifts. Although I have worked in
the Electronic Industry for the past 25 years, I will be interested in other types of work, please
don't put me down as over qualified, I just want work, a job, employment, as long as it pays money,
I' m interested in all work, in all areas or occupations. My Profile on my C.V reads: A pleasant
outgoing person with a cheerful approach to life. Confident in tasks given. Good communication
skills, with the ability to work under pressure, as a part of a team, but equally also is capable of
working on my own. Always interested in new ways and new ideas. ? Hard working. ? Good all rounder.
? Enjoy meeting people ? Extensive "hands on" experience. ? Maturity of Approach ? Good listener.
Quick learner. Office work, Desk work, Machine minder, Packer, Import/Export, Clerk, Leisure,
Teaching, Modelling, Art sitting, DTP, Printing, Maintenance, etc; This is the reason I have put
this advert under General. So I am hoping there is someone reading this who can use me, for some
work, that you may have.

If you have a place for me to stay, I don't mind travelling and working from new location if need be

Anything Considered.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (58)
52.73%
Yes, but I want to swap them (9)
8.18%
No, but I know who I want to choose (13)
11.82%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (27)
24.55%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.73%

Watched Threads