The Student Room Group

i’m so embarrassed help

so basically i was at my mates house and there was only three o us - me, my boyfriend and the guys house it was. i wasn’t on my period but when we got up to leave, there was blood on the WHITE bed sheet and turns out i am on my period now. i left before they did and my boyfriend was still there. i don’t know if they saw it but it was one of my closest friends bed and obviously he’s gonna see it soon. what do i do omg
Original post by robbers75
so basically i was at my mates house and there was only three o us - me, my boyfriend and the guys house it was. i wasn’t on my period but when we got up to leave, there was blood on the WHITE bed sheet and turns out i am on my period now. i left before they did and my boyfriend was still there. i don’t know if they saw it but it was one of my closest friends bed and obviously he’s gonna see it soon. what do i do omg

Call him, apologise for the mess, offer to clean it or buy a new sheet for him. In future you should track your cycle so you can be prepared for when your period starts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending