The Student Room Group

Reasons: why you want to live or don't want to die?

What are the reasons you want to live or don't want to die?

why do you live? what do you live for?

if you will die after 5 minutes and you have the chance/choice to live more will you live more?
I’d like to see all my grandchildren and my greatgranddaughter grow up. That’s it.
What happened to your first account, were you permabanned for being naughty? :lol:

I live because I enjoy life’s experiences and I have so much more I want to go through and grow into.
Reply 3
Original post by Seamus123
I’d like to see all my grandchildren and my greatgranddaughter grow up. That’s it.

if you see them all grown up, will you still want to live further/more?
Original post by Muhra1
if you see them all grown up, will you still want to live further/more?

It depends. I’m 70 now. If I was ever in a situation where I saw signs of dementia or Alzheimer’s, I think I would want to go on my own terms, My children know this. I started off my life in a home and have no intention of ending it in that way.
Reply 5
what if you are not useful at all (i am not saying you are useless)? what if you dont have any positive effect on this universe? will you still want to live and why?
Reply 6
It depends. I’m 70 now. If I was ever in a situation where I saw signs of dementia or Alzheimer’s, I think I would want to go on my own terms, My children know this. I started off my life in a home and have no intention of ending it in that way.

ok, what if you never had any children ?

Spoiler

Why do I live? I live because I won the race to the egg.
Original post by Muhra1
ok, what if you never had any children ?

Spoiler

That’s a difficult one because I always wanted a big family. Life is one big ‘what if’, isn’t it?
Living cause suicide is haram and living for family
Reply 10
That’s a difficult one because I always wanted a big family. Life is one big ‘what if’, isn’t it?

yeah, i agree.
Reply 11
1. Occasionally I enjoy myself.
2. Don't wanna upset a bunch of people.

'Bout it
Either way the question is live.
im acc contemplating reasons to live as death seems a better option lol....
I want to live because I still have my universal purpose to fulfill whatever that may be, as well as wanting to grow spiritually and find out who I truly am. I also still have so much to discover in life, so many things I want to do and see.
God
Original post by lydiot
im acc contemplating reasons to live as death seems a better option lol....

It really isn't. It may seem that way for the moment. But whatever struggles you are going through is temporary. Nothing ever stays the same in life.
Things might change one day , I'll wait and see.

Quick Reply

Latest