The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Don't worry this happened to me also. People are in considerate sometimes all I did was not wish them happy birthday when it was their time
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Don't worry this happened to me also. People are in considerate sometimes all I did was not wish them happy birthday when it was their time

it takes 2 seconds to send a text
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday :banana2::banana2:
Reply 5
Original post by Asazycat
Happy Birthday

thank you
Original post by Asazycat
Happy Birthday

I knew some people would do this, please other people don't do this as it is cringe and rather patronising.

so today's my birthday and nobody wished me happy birthday for it

no one gives a **** about me , i hate everyone

As for you, just get on with life. If you see them at school tomorrow just say 'oh my mum bought me this really cool...." and then they'll realise and say happy birthday. Likelihood is they didn't know, or you're not as friendly with them as you thought.
Reply 7
Happy birthday :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by That'sGreat
I knew some people would do this, please other people don't do this as it is cringe and rather patronising.

As for you, just get on with life. If you see them at school tomorrow just say 'oh my mum bought me this really cool...." and then they'll realise and say happy birthday. Likelihood is they didn't know, or you're not as friendly with them as you thought.

and what if i didnt get anything , then what
Happy birthday ya goddamn legend!!! :woo:
Original post by patry27
Happy birthday :smile:

Original post by JoshDarnIt
Happy birthday ya goddamn legend!!! :woo:

thank you
and what if i didnt get anything , then what

You didn't get anything for you birthday? Did you go out for a meal? I was presuming you're under the age of 18, or are you older?
Happy birthday 🎁

It’s not cringe wishing him/her happy birthday.
Original post by TheAlchemistress
It’s not cringe wishing him/her happy birthday.

It is. It's pitying
It is. It's pitying

No it’s not.
so today's my birthday and nobody wished me happy birthday for it

no one gives a **** about me , i hate everyone
Very sorry to hear that! Happy birthday! :hugs:
Reply 17
Happy birthday! Even if this day is not good, I hope your year will be much better. I don't get tons of people wishing me happy birthday either, but no worries, someone is better than none =) :cake:
TBH if this happened to me I'd be extremely upset, my friends don't suck tho. Get new friends x
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Happy birthday 🎁

Original post by Justbeingmyself
Very sorry to hear that! Happy birthday! :hugs:

Original post by _Nyx_
Happy birthday! Even if this day is not good, I hope your year will be much better. I don't get tons of people wishing me happy birthday either, but no worries, someone is better than none =) :cake:

thanks guys :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)

Latest