What time of year does St. Andrews tend to reply Watch

ruxley
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Like a lot of other A Level or Scottish Highers students, I recently applied to university (for Spanish and Arabic for most of my applications, although I applied for Spanish, Arabic and IR at St. Andrews). I was wondering how long it takes for St. Andrews to reply back on UCAS (specifically the month), as I applied to university at the end of September, and I have heard back from 3 of my 5 choices. St. Andrews have only emailed me confirmation of my application, as well as information about applying for bursaries, and virtual tours, etc. If anyone has any useful info that would be much appreciated .
Ryan
That'sGreat
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by ruxley)
Like a lot of other A Level or Scottish Highers students, I recently applied to university (for Spanish and Arabic for most of my applications, although I applied for Spanish, Arabic and IR at St. Andrews). I was wondering how long it takes for St. Andrews to reply back on UCAS (specifically the month), as I applied to university at the end of September, and I have heard back from 3 of my 5 choices. St. Andrews have only emailed me confirmation of my application, as well as information about applying for bursaries, and virtual tours, etc. If anyone has any useful info that would be much appreciated .
Ryan
It's a gathered field. They wait until everyone has sent in applications, meaning after January 15th - long after.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (220)
23.63%
Pop (231)
24.81%
Jazz (35)
3.76%
Classical (56)
6.02%
Hip-Hop (174)
18.69%