The Student Room Group

Ugh sick of being single

Ugh I’m sick of being single, like all the guys I’ve ever liked have never liked me back or they’ve used that, are there any guys from the north on here?
Why do you not like guys from the South?
Are you region-ist?! (that's not a real word... :frown:)
Original post by pereira325
Why do you not like guys from the South?
Are you region-ist?! (that's not a real word... :frown:)

must have something to do with not needing to pay £100 to meet each other :wink:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Ugh I’m sick of being single, like all the guys I’ve ever liked have never liked me back or they’ve used that, are there any guys from the north on here?

im sorry to hear that nd i can relate :s-smilie:
Reply 4

Whats your type then..........
Reply 5

How north are you? :h: I know the feeling, it’s a fag :console:
are you a virgin?
Guy from the North here, not looking for a relationship rn tho soz

The harder you look the less likely you will find someone, how old are you by the way?
Sometimes he will come when you least expect it... stop tryna look hard for him because you will come across as desperate...

Make the first move then. When you're walking around somewhere and you see a good looking guy go up to him and tell him he's fit and you want his snapchat and all that. It really isn't hard for a girl to find someone.
You could try online dating (pof, eharmony, okcupid), speed dating, joining clubs out of interest, meeting men through online meet up's, meeting men through education, through work, through your network and going out, flirting with guys.
Original post by Tootles
How north are you? :h: I know the feeling, it’s a fag :console:
I’m from Durham
ty online dating.. and if you'e under 18, try teen dating like mylol. goodluck xx
They have internet up north nowadays? That's good to know...
Honestly though, relationships aren't everything. Or so I'm told. I wouldn't know, I've been single for the past 18 years...
Meeeeee toooo mate
just get a friend... relationships are overrated

Quick Reply

Latest