The Student Room Group

Choosing unis for Computer Engineering

Hi, i am finalizing my list of unis for Computer engineering and so far my list is something like (Probably gonna be predicted AAA):

For the higher requirement unis I have University of Warwick and the University of Southampton, they both require AAA-A*AA, then from the unis with a little bit lower requirements I chose Uni of Edinburgh and Loughborough Uni as those are in the ABB-AAB range. Currently having trouble choosing a 5th uni, and wanted to ask you people because I am not entirely sure how I should go about choosing it.

Also wanted to ask if the 4 unis Ive listed here are fine just to make sure im making a good choice, any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Just apply to the four that you’re happy with.

You don’t need to use all five choices and you can always add your fifth choice later on Track if you do find a course you like.
What is computer engineering?

SS,

A very interested computer scientist.
Original post by Supersaps
What is computer engineering?

SS,

A very interested computer scientist.

Sorry for the late response, I meant a kind of mix of computer science and electronic engineering. Its called Computer (or computer systems) engineering on some unis, electrical engineering with computer science on others

Quick Reply

Latest