Major crush on Black guy but I am pakistani

Scroll to see replies

Sounds like the OP is a racist :eek:
Original post by DrMikeHuntHertz
Sounds like the OP is a racist :eek:

Why do you think that?
Original post by Anonymous
Why do you think that?

Judging someone based on the color of their skin.
Judging someone based on the color of their skin.

She's South Asian. It is what they do.

And please, don't touch him. I do not want to hear that you;ve both been honor killed.
Original post by KenGosgrove
She's South Asian. It is what they do.

And please, don't touch him. I do not want to hear that you;ve both been honor killed.

What you just said is racist.
What you just said is racist.

Thank you.
Original post by lydiot
uhhh i am asian and plenty of black guys liked me sooo i think it goes to your personality and features

Iam back
Reply 27
If he rejects you then he probably doesn't find you attractive, I would say there is at least around a 70% chance that race won't be a factor for him
Original post by jaaytray1
Iam back

Okay and how is this like gunna benefit this conversation....
true, but still ask him if he likes you. worth a shot.
Hey, be cool. You are not thinking of marrying him yet, right? Just be friends. And, real friendship should not let race, culture and religion to get in the way.
Original post by That'sGreat
People who are born, brought up and live in Britain should identify as British. If not then you snot at allhouldn't be able to justify keeping citizenship

not at all. you can easily identify as both. also, in this instance, this girl is explaining WHY it might not be acceptable for her to date the guy, so her culture of origin is very relevant. She's not going to say "I'm British and he's British so my family might not accept him and I"...see it doesnt work.
Oh yeah, not everyone is proud to have been born in a country which treats foreginers disgracefully, we chose not to associate when possible.
He is very shy and he is super sweet I don't think he is a playa type.

can I pm you?
can I pm you?

Sure
Just all to him. You will never know unless you ask🥂
Reply 35
can I pm you?

Sure

You're both Anon

PM fail ..lol
If you're Muslim, girlfriends/boyfriends relationships are not allowed and a Muslim women can't marry a non-muslim man.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending