The Student Room Group

I really need help!!!!

Okay, there was this guy and still is who I love and the whole time we’ve been talking he’s been talking to this other girl (his ex) but he messages me stuff like your so beautiful, I want to hold u in my arm to make u feel warm and safe, I want to kiss u rn, I want to lie with u in my arms all night kissing u the list goes on and last night he took this girl to a ball and everything has gone up in flames and I’m so depressed rn and it acc hurts so much we’ve ended up blocking each other, and we all (me, him and the ex) have a mutual friend and she’s refusing to tell his ex, but I don’t know her ex so I can’t tell her. What do I do?
Feel really miserable for 2 days. Have a good cry about it. Then brush yourself down, pick yourself up and carry on with your life.

In 6 months you'll see this incident as a useful learning experience. All that stuff about him wanting to hold you and make you feel safe was just his sales patter. Words mean nothing unless they are backed up by action.

It'll soon be Christmas. Enjoy it! Or if you feel that you can't, do your best to make the people around you enjoy it - which should be a good way to take your mind off things and cheer you up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending