The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

nope
Some brown guys get realllyyyy turned on by Hijabis
no
Reply 4
yes, it a the ancient seduction of what is not uet revealed come on!
Original post by Afforestation
Do we like girls we cant see? Do you realise how f*cking pointless you make that by wanting to be attractive in a hijab?

Let me tell you that before about 2000 years ago most women wore scarf and they were seen as attractive by all. even prostitutes covered them self. Just that now our days human turn down the good way of dresses to dress in an impur way, then complaining when they are sexually harrased. I will rather prefer dressing like muslim girls dress rather than dressing like a stupid fool.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Me and my fellow hijabi muslim sistas always get asked by guys if we can show them our hair. So just out of curiosity just asking do any of you guys actually like girls who wear the hijab?
Headscarves aren't a strictly Muslim thing, y'know. My (Christian) grandmother used to wear a scarf sometimes, when it was cold - a big silk square she's put over her head and tie under the chin.

Scarves aren't a big thing for me, but they can be pretty.
Reply 7
Me and my fellow hijabi muslim sistas always get asked by guys if we can show them our hair. So just out of curiosity just asking do any of you guys actually like girls who wear the hijab?

that seems like it would be an offensive question in Islam; isn't it? i'm genuinely curious.

to answer your question, some of my friends wear the prettiest hijabs and i think they're the best dressed girls in class. i'm not a guy tho and not attracted to them or anything.
Original post by kenza lindsay
Let me tell you that before about 2000 years ago most women wore scarf and they were seen as attractive by all. even prostitutes covered them self. Just that now our days human turn down the good way of dresses to dress in an impur way, then complaining when they are sexually harrased. I will rather prefer dressing like muslim girls dress rather than dressing like a stupid fool.

That’s not very nice, is it, sweetie, you being God fearing n’all? Wear what you like but don’t be looking down on others for what they wear. It’s nearly as ridiculous as your thread ‘Jesus is the real key to success’. So, let’s all just forget about all the young people knocking themselves out for years at school/college/uni and drop to our knees, chat at the sky fairy and a 1st drops in your lap. Maybe that’s why your grammar and spelling is so bad, relying too much on the invisible man. I’d get help with that if I were you.
I'm a Muslim guy and I'll be completely honest, I do find women wearing headscarves prettier. Reason being is the other girls hairs are usually a mess! But I'd never ask them to show me their hair or do anything against our religion
the hair is the main thing that attracts me mainly, but the face is just as important.

you do you
Original post by Seamus123
That’s not very nice, is it, sweetie, you being God fearing n’all? Wear what you like but don’t be looking down on others for what they wear. It’s nearly as ridiculous as your thread ‘Jesus is the real key to success’. So, let’s all just forget about all the young people knocking themselves out for years at school/college/uni and drop to our knees, chat at the sky fairy and a 1st drops in your lap. Maybe that’s why your grammar and spelling is so bad, relying too much on the invisible man. I’d get help with that if I were you.

Thank you for all your insult because it helped in solving a problem of INJUSTICE, well done . I am not a native english speaker like some of you but I still do well during my exams because the Grace of My LORD is upon me. I didn't reply that thread in an insulting way or in judging manner. What he said seemed rude so I jumped in. Learn to interfer between what you know is wrong. How will you feel if you were in her place. Some times this type of things is painful, he could have answered politely, this was not a matter of making her to feel bad. Just like you are out here to give your opinion, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME REPLYING TO AN ILLITRATE PERSON LIKE ME, SINCE YOU SAID SO USING A LOT OF PERFECT GRAMMAR. leitraot
Thank you for all your insult because it helped in solving a problem of INJUSTICE, well done . I am not a native english speaker like some of you but I still do well during my exams because the Grace of My LORD is upon me. I didn't reply that thread in an insulting way or in judging manner. What he said seemed rude so I jumped in. Learn to interfer between what you know is wrong. How will you feel if you were in her place. Some times this type of things is painful, he could have answered politely, this was not a matter of making her to feel bad. Just like you are out here to give your opinion, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME REPLYING TO AN ILLITRATE PERSON LIKE ME, SINCE YOU SAID SO USING A LOT OF PERFECT GRAMMAR.

If I wanted to insult you, you would know about it for sure. You have stated that what girls wear is the cause of sexual harassment. How stupid is that! And stop with the victim act. I was illiterate at 15 and did something about it and I didn’t have to pray to get where I am. You are vocal enough at telling people the way they dress is as a stupid fool because you don’t agree with it. Who are you to talk like that about anyone? If you can’t take it, then don’t dish it out!
Thank you for all your insult because it helped in solving a problem of INJUSTICE, well done . I am not a native english speaker like some of you but I still do well during my exams because the Grace of My LORD is upon me. I didn't reply that thread in an insulting way or in judging manner. What he said seemed rude so I jumped in. Learn to interfer between what you know is wrong. How will you feel if you were in her place. Some times this type of things is painful, he could have answered politely, this was not a matter of making her to feel bad. Just like you are out here to give your opinion, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME REPLYING TO AN ILLITRATE PERSON LIKE ME, SINCE YOU SAID SO USING A LOT OF PERFECT GRAMMAR. leitraot

Seamus can reply to who she wants.
Original post by Joleee
that seems like it would be an offensive question in Islam; isn't it? i'm genuinely curious.

to answer your question, some of my friends wear the prettiest hijabs and i think they're the best dressed girls in class. i'm not a guy tho and not attracted to them or anything.

It's not really to do with whether they look ''pretty''. To most western men women in hijabs look ... unavailable. It's not merely supposed to be a modest form of dress, I like modest clothing and I like revealing clothing. Guys who are not Muslim are likely to think the girl is highly religious (which to some of us that is not appealing) and herself seeking a Muslim man (which some of us aren't).

It's just a big "I AM NOT FOR YOU" sign :dontknow:.

Curious where you're getting this knowledge from that 'most women (including prostitutes) wore scarfs/ 2000 years ago', and if you could point out where this happened geographically. You mention 'the good way of dresses', what is this exactly? Also, you imply dressing in an 'impure way' (whatever that is) means women are unreasonable for complaining about sexual harassment. Would you agree that women's behaviour is more important than the way they dress, and that simply wearing clothes you consider to be 'impure' is not grounds for sexual harassment? Finally, how does a 'stupid fool' dress?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Andrew97
Seamus can reply to who she wants.

*whom

:emo:
Reply 17

Ever since seeing that Mia Khalifa video I've never been able to look at hijabi's the same....
Original post by Kovalensky
It's not really to do with whether they look ''pretty''. To most western men women in hijabs look ... unavailable. It's not merely supposed to be a modest form of dress, I like modest clothing and I like revealing clothing. Guys who are not Muslim are likely to think the girl is highly religious (which to some of us that is not appealing) and herself seeking a Muslim man (which some of us aren't).

It's just a big "I AM NOT FOR YOU" sign :dontknow:.

Damn, I've never thought about it that way because I've always been in that position of a woman who wears the hijab but it really makes sense as to what you're saying from your perspective! It definitely isn't just a form of dress but also a representation of my faith which definitely may scream unavailable to a person of different beliefs I guess due to the obvious commitment to my faith

Highly appreciate your response!
Some brown guys get realllyyyy turned on by Hijabis

lmaoo why though? I'm actually shocked Never met any brown guy like that, they usually stay away from us hijabis cuz we're too intimidating for them apparently. XD