Extremely saggy breasts? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I'm 21 years old and for about 5 years now I've had extreme breast sagging. I have PCOS which affects my metabolism and weight so I am overweight. However, weight loss (I used to be very obese) has done nothing to help. My boobs are large and are so saggy that my nipples touch my stomach if I sit down without a bra on, as if they are attached to the underside of my boobs. In the mirror I can't see the nipples, just the top of the areolas. It makes me feel sick and disgusting, sometimes I want to cut my breasts off since I hate it so much. I want to have normal boobs gdi. I can't afford surgery but it's really bothering me and has been for too long, I have major body image issues and all that fun stuff. Is there any way to fix it without surgery, or could the NHS find it if they can prove I have body dysmorphia (which is likely)?

Many thanks.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
*fund not find, oops
Charlieboyoo7
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 21 years old and for about 5 years now I've had extreme breast sagging. I have PCOS which affects my metabolism and weight so I am overweight. However, weight loss (I used to be very obese) has done nothing to help. My boobs are large and are so saggy that my nipples touch my stomach if I sit down without a bra on, as if they are attached to the underside of my boobs. In the mirror I can't see the nipples, just the top of the areolas. It makes me feel sick and disgusting, sometimes I want to cut my breasts off since I hate it so much. I want to have normal boobs gdi. I can't afford surgery but it's really bothering me and has been for too long, I have major body image issues and all that fun stuff. Is there any way to fix it without surgery, or could the NHS find it if they can prove I have body dysmorphia (which is likely)?

Many thanks.
Hi you can get help from the nhs,specially because the way your feeling.Its affecting how you feel and it brings down your selfsteem.Guys get surgery on the nhs for manboobs.I know it’s not the same but for example girls get them made bigger on the nhs.hope that helps
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Well done with tackling your weight.

I'd have a chat with your doctor. Explain how it's making you feel (impacting upon my quality of life) and ask what treatment options are available.

I think it's also worth saying though, that most breasts naturally droop - particularly if they are larger. Some people with 'saggy' breasts have a problem with it others don't. So above and beyond tackling cosmetically how we look we need to tackle how we feel. Don't forget how far you've come and how much good you can do. Exercise and positive thought are handy daily treatments.
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
I think, big boobs are a blessing [unless too much saggy]. Your husband will appreciate them.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi, thanks for the responses so far.

The issue isn't so much that they sag, it's the nipple positioning I hate. They are super super low, seeing pictures of other saggy boobs I've never seen them that low on the boob. It really stresses me out, sickens me. If I could magically remove my nips and put them in a more suitable position on my boobs, I would be happy.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, thanks for the responses so far.

The issue isn't so much that they sag, it's the nipple positioning I hate. They are super super low, seeing pictures of other saggy boobs I've never seen them that low on the boob. It really stresses me out, sickens me. If I could magically remove my nips and put them in a more suitable position on my boobs, I would be happy.
I’m 15 and not overweight or anything but have stupidly large boobs, which I guess I’m trying to learn to love. It’s hard in changing rooms and with teenage boys ahah but the thing to remember is that anyone seeing your boobs is so lucky. If you can get over the fact that they don’t look ‘conventionally perfect’ and learn to love them then others will as you’re confident.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (215)
19.35%
Labour (475)
42.75%
Liberal Democrats (212)
19.08%
Green Party (57)
5.13%
Brexit Party (29)
2.61%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.36%
SNP (16)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.9%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)