The Student Room Group

Sandwich Course Application?

Anybody know how you get on to a sandwich course? I have had an offer from Liverpool John Moores to study Law, but just the 3 year course, and I am interested in the 4 year one, yet there was no option to choose it on the UCAS form. Sorry if I am missing something obvious :smile: Thanks!
Reply 1
I applied for courses with a year in industry. Some require you to apply via a separate UCAS code, whilst others allow YINI's but you apply through the same general UCAS code. Indeed, it seems unnecessary, since securing a placement is ultimately on the individual student and many fail to do so.

I would check the UCAS code of the course you have an offer for against the university website. Better yet, write to admissions to seek clarification.
Reply 2
Original post by Bambae
I applied for courses with a year in industry. Some require you to apply via a separate UCAS code, whilst others allow YINI's but you apply through the same general UCAS code. Indeed, it seems unnecessary, since securing a placement is ultimately on the individual student and many fail to do so.

I would check the UCAS code of the course you have an offer for against the university website. Better yet, write to admissions to seek clarification.

Hi, thank you both for answering! I have just checked and there is only one UCAS code available on the page, so I imagine it may be offered at a later date, will definitely check soon though. Thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending