The Student Room Group

I had sex with my classamte

Studying in a class of around 15, I ended up going to meet this boy and his friends at a pub (I WAS SO DRUNK) and slept with him that night.

He told me to come, but I was drunk and probably being a bit pushy lol, but then it was fun and he text me next day like 'should we tell everyone about our love affair' and that was about it. I just am DREADING going back to Uni.

Please help me I have SUCH anxiety, to the point I want to drop out!!!
Original post by lilypel
Studying in a class of around 15, I ended up going to meet this boy and his friends at a pub (I WAS SO DRUNK) and slept with him that night.

He told me to come, but I was drunk and probably being a bit pushy lol, but then it was fun and he text me next day like 'should we tell everyone about our love affair' and that was about it. I just am DREADING going back to Uni.

Please help me I have SUCH anxiety, to the point I want to drop out!!!

Why are you so anxious? You had drunk sex with someone. As long as it was safe and protected there's nothing to be anxious about.
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
Why are you so anxious? You had drunk sex with someone. As long as it was safe and protected there's nothing to be anxious about.

Yes but he's in my class and I just turned up, he told me but I dunno maybe he didn't really want me to come.
He said he was surprised/impressed I actually found the pub
Original post by lilypel
Yes but he's in my class and I just turned up, he told me but I dunno maybe he didn't really want me to come.
He said he was surprised/impressed I actually found the pub

So why does that make you so anxious that you want to drop out? I'm not understanding the link. "I went to the pub with coursemates then I got drunk then I had sex with him and now I want to quit my degree."
Reply 4
So why does that make you so anxious that you want to drop out? I'm not understanding the link. "I went to the pub with coursemates then I got drunk then I had sex with him and now I want to quit my degree."

with his home friends* we were at pub then I was teasing him saying everyone says u fancy me lol, and then was like they're weird.
Then I said I wanted to go out and he was like come to pub! it's annoying to get to but you can come and I was like na ur with friends x
and eventually I was like ok then lol...
Original post by lilypel
with his home friends* we were at pub then I was teasing him saying everyone says u fancy me lol, and then was like they're weird.
Then I said I wanted to go out and he was like come to pub! it's annoying to get to but you can come and I was like na ur with friends x
and eventually I was like ok then lol...

"I went to the pub with this guy and his mates got drunk, had sex with him and now I want to quit uni."

Sorry I'm still not seeing the link. Why is having drunk sex, something lots of students do, making you want to drop out of uni?
Reply 6
"I went to the pub with this guy and his mates got drunk, had sex with him and now I want to quit uni."

Sorry I'm still not seeing the link. Why is having drunk sex, something lots of students do, making you want to drop out of uni?

I dunno...because it's a formal setting for Uni and a small class... I guess it's not so bad
Original post by lilypel
I dunno...because it's a formal setting for Uni and a small class... I guess it's not so bad

Lots of students who are coursemates hook up. No need to get so flustered that you want to drop out. Nobody really cares about 2 people on the same course having sex. It is not a big deal.
Reply 8
Lots of students who are coursemates hook up. No need to get so flustered that you want to drop out. Nobody really cares about 2 people on the same course having sex. It is not a big deal.

Just I dunno maybe he didn't want me to come, so it's embarrassing and he teases me or something......
nobody really cares about people the ages of 18,19,20,21,22 having sex..... im struggling to see why you want to quit uni due to having sex??
Reply 10
Original post by Livvviiaaaa99
nobody really cares about people the ages of 18,19,20,21,22 having sex..... im struggling to see why you want to quit uni due to having sex??

More so the fact I turned up with him and his home friends, and I was so drunk? like it's embarrassing
Reply 11
Original post by lilypel
More so the fact I turned up with him and his home friends, and I was so drunk? like it's embarrassing

Having drunken sex at uni is like the most uninteresting news ever. It's probably weirder to not have it at some point.
If he invited you and ended up ****ing you, I'd hazard a guess that he wanted you there...
Original post by lilypel

I wouldn't considering dropping a degree over sleeping with someone... people really don't care as much as you may think, id like to hope people are mature and don't actually feel the need to say anything about that kind of stuff at this age
Reply 13
Original post by Livvviiaaaa99
I wouldn't considering dropping a degree over sleeping with someone... people really don't care as much as you may think, id like to hope people are mature and don't actually feel the need to say anything about that kind of stuff at this age

We are post grad tho, but yeah I agree. Just I feel like he was being polite by inviting me but I went
Original post by lilypel
We are post grad tho, but yeah I agree. Just I feel like he was being polite by inviting me but I went

I don't think postgrad makes any difference at all? If anything, everybody has already been there, done that, got several t-shirts, and now they're all just focusing on writing the next assignment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending