Anyone else starting English PGCE at Goldsmiths in September 2019?? Watch

Diadll
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey everyone!

Just want to see if anyone else is going to be starting an English PGCE at goldsmiths in September 2019. Would love to know if your doing a SKE, how you are preparing and everything to do with a PGCE really. Also, for those who are on the course right now, any advice is much appreciated!

One of my conditions is to do a SKE and after asking around, it seems to be a common requirement regardless of having an English degree, anyone else doing a SKE? If so, which provider have you chosen?
Goldsmiths, University of London
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Meet all of the conditions early and have a holiday before the programme starts. There won't be much time for extras once you are in the classroom!

Good luck!

(Original post by Diadll)
Hey everyone!

Just want to see if anyone else is going to be starting an English PGCE at goldsmiths in September 2019. Would love to know if your doing a SKE, how you are preparing and everything to do with a PGCE really. Also, for those who are on the course right now, any advice is much appreciated!

One of my conditions is to do a SKE and after asking around, it seems to be a common requirement regardless of having an English degree, anyone else doing a SKE? If so, which provider have you chosen?
GemmaMunday
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi!I'll be starting the PGCE Primary programme in September 2019. I'm doing a School Direct Salaried route through a hosting school, and hopefully completing my placement in my current school.I'm not much help in regards to any prep for the course, but I'm in quite a lucky position as I'm already class based and teaching. But I know the workload will become intense!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Goldsmiths, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • Goldsmiths, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads