The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Anyone else starting English PGCE at Goldsmiths in September 2019??

Hey everyone!

Just want to see if anyone else is going to be starting an English PGCE at goldsmiths in September 2019. Would love to know if your doing a SKE, how you are preparing and everything to do with a PGCE really. Also, for those who are on the course right now, any advice is much appreciated!

One of my conditions is to do a SKE and after asking around, it seems to be a common requirement regardless of having an English degree, anyone else doing a SKE? If so, which provider have you chosen?
Meet all of the conditions early and have a holiday before the programme starts. There won't be much time for extras once you are in the classroom!

Good luck! :smile:

Original post by Diadll
Hey everyone!

Just want to see if anyone else is going to be starting an English PGCE at goldsmiths in September 2019. Would love to know if your doing a SKE, how you are preparing and everything to do with a PGCE really. Also, for those who are on the course right now, any advice is much appreciated!

One of my conditions is to do a SKE and after asking around, it seems to be a common requirement regardless of having an English degree, anyone else doing a SKE? If so, which provider have you chosen?
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Hi!I'll be starting the PGCE Primary programme in September 2019. I'm doing a School Direct Salaried route through a hosting school, and hopefully completing my placement in my current school.I'm not much help in regards to any prep for the course, but I'm in quite a lucky position as I'm already class based and teaching. But I know the workload will become intense!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending