Do you believe in ghost/spirits/entity’s? Share your thoughts and stories! Watch

ellieRx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Do you believe in ghost? Pls share some paranormal experiences you encountered
angel2artist
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
YES! I have many stories!
When I was little (think 2-8 years old), my mom used to get really scared because of the things I told her I would see.
Once, I stayed at my Uncle Steven and Uncle Deno's house. My Uncle Deno had a pup named Rex. I remember it being night time and we were all in their kitchen. I was sitting on the counter. They had this window by their back door. I looked out and saw a man staring at me from outside. Rex began pacing back and forth and his fur on the back end of him was standing straight up. He was growling; you could tell he felt very uneasy and disturbed. I told my uncles why he was acting weird and they went outside looking for this "man". They went around the house, Uncle Steven even walked down the road. They didn't find anyone. They called my mom and told her they were bringing me home because I saw someone outside they couldn't find, that someone must be around because of how Rex was responding.
From what my mom said after that:
My uncles went back home and they couldn't find Rex. They checked everywhere for this man. At one point my uncles argued about who would go up in the attic. My uncle Deno went up and my Uncle Steven watched from below. Uncle Deno said "stop touching me" and Uncle Steven had told him he wasn't doing anything. I can't remember what is was, but something happened that freaked my Uncle Deno out, so he got off the ladder and closed the attic door. At another point they did find Rex and he had died. (This is probably the scariest part for me, it wasn't seeing that "man".)
Needless to say, my uncles moved out of that house immediately.
My mom tells me this story often enough. If you want to know more, let me know lol
ellieRx
Rep:
?
(Original post by angel2artist)
YES! I have many stories!
When I was little (think 2-8 years old), my mom used to get really scared because of the things I told her I would see.
Once, I stayed at my Uncle Steven and Uncle Deno's house. My Uncle Deno had a pup named Rex. I remember it being night time and we were all in their kitchen. I was sitting on the counter. They had this window by their back door. I looked out and saw a man staring at me from outside. Rex began pacing back and forth and his fur on the back end of him was standing straight up. He was growling; you could tell he felt very uneasy and disturbed. I told my uncles why he was acting weird and they went outside looking for this "man". They went around the house, Uncle Steven even walked down the road. They didn't find anyone. They called my mom and told her they were bringing me home because I saw someone outside they couldn't find, that someone must be around because of how Rex was responding.
From what my mom said after that:
My uncles went back home and they couldn't find Rex. They checked everywhere for this man. At one point my uncles argued about who would go up in the attic. My uncle Deno went up and my Uncle Steven watched from below. Uncle Deno said "stop touching me" and Uncle Steven had told him he wasn't doing anything. I can't remember what is was, but something happened that freaked my Uncle Deno out, so he got off the ladder and closed the attic door. At another point they did find Rex and he had died. (This is probably the scariest part for me, it wasn't seeing that "man".)
Needless to say, my uncles moved out of that house immediately.
My mom tells me this story often enough. If you want to know more, let me know lol
Wow super creepy, I’m guessing the man you seen outside was linked to all the weird things that followed? Think the even creepier thing is the unknown of what it actually was!! Yes I’d love to hear more.
Limchi
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah. I won’t say I have seen a ghost but when I was little, I used to see shadows. They were largely dark shapes of like a woman. The shadow didn’t have hair though, appeared to be bald to be honest. No face, no details. Literally a shadow of usually black colour in the shape of a woman wearing some kind of trailing gown. This shadow would just walk past doors and I used to see it. Every time I went after it, the moment I reached the doorway and looked out to the corridor, there would be nothing. My parents didn’t believe me, of course. The last time I saw it, there were two of them simultaneously looking into the room. One was a black shadow and the other was white. I was about 6/7 years old. I never saw those shadows afterwards.

Ah, my uncle built a new house back in my city back in my country like 10 years ago(?). That area is close to an Agriculture center. It’s got like a huge ass field. Like a really huge ass field. Parts of it have stuff growing on them, parts of it are covered with trees and bushes and other parts are barren. Anyways, my sister and me went to visit my newlywed cousin and his wife at this newly built house but my sister saw the spirit of a woman there on the stairs. The spirit apparently stared at her for a solid 5 seconds before disappearing. My sister was too shaken to do anything apart from stare back. Their house is big and has a basement too. Turns out my sister wasn’t the only one to see that spirit, my aunt saw it too. They did some ritual and Idk what happened afterwards. I heard rumours that the school behind where my uncle built my house used to be rife with paranormal activity. What is weirder is that a couple of years later, the school moved locations.

There are a group of ethnic people in my country that have really weird customs and rituals. One of my friends used to be of this ethnicity. She told me that girls of their ethnicity marry thrice; once to a sacred fruit (idk what it’s called, she told me this like 8 years ago), once to the sun and finally to a man. Basically they also have this other ritual where they stay in a darkened room for a number of days before they start menstruating or right when they start menstruatimg for the first time (don’t ask me why, it’s a part of their culture). Anyways it’s something to with coming of age/periods. During these periods (no pun intended), they can’t look at a male or the sunlight. Food would be brought in by a female member of the family and that was that. I asked her what happened if a female saw a male during this time. She said that although the ritual now is less rigid than it used to be, the unfortunate female would be buried alive or something like that back in the days. The method sounded enough like a horror movie as it was but the method was even more ludicrous. From the floor the woman was staying in, all the subsequent floors down below would have like a hole created in the floors so they lined up together vertically. Then this girl would be dumped from the floor down to the bottom through these holes where a pit would be waiting for her at the lowest floor. Now, these ethnic people live in tall ass houses that barely get any light (because all their houses in their community are tall and packed together) so being thrown from the upper floors would literally kill you. That was one of the craziest stories I heard ever.

And to lighten everything, I used to hear some scratching noises coming from the walls in my room. I thought it wasn’t some kinda ghost trying to get out or something. IT WAS A FREAKING RAT.
ellieRx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Limchi)
Yeah. I won’t say I have seen a ghost but when I was little, I used to see shadows. They were largely dark shapes of like a woman. The shadow didn’t have hair though, appeared to be bald to be honest. No face, no details. Literally a shadow of usually black colour in the shape of a woman wearing some kind of trailing gown. This shadow would just walk past doors and I used to see it. Every time I went after it, the moment I reached the doorway and looked out to the corridor, there would be nothing. My parents didn’t believe me, of course. The last time I saw it, there were two of them simultaneously looking into the room. One was a black shadow and the other was white. I was about 6/7 years old. I never saw those shadows afterwards.

Ah, my uncle built a new house back in my city back in my country like 10 years ago(?). That area is close to an Agriculture center. It’s got like a huge ass field. Like a really huge ass field. Parts of it have stuff growing on them, parts of it are covered with trees and bushes and other parts are barren. Anyways, my sister and me went to visit my newlywed cousin and his wife at this newly built house but my sister saw the spirit of a woman there on the stairs. The spirit apparently stared at her for a solid 5 seconds before disappearing. My sister was too shaken to do anything apart from stare back. Their house is big and has a basement too. Turns out my sister wasn’t the only one to see that spirit, my aunt saw it too. They did some ritual and Idk what happened afterwards. I heard rumours that the school behind where my uncle built my house used to be rife with paranormal activity. What is weirder is that a couple of years later, the school moved locations.

There are a group of ethnic people in my country that have really weird customs and rituals. One of my friends used to be of this ethnicity. She told me that girls of their ethnicity marry thrice; once to a sacred fruit (idk what it’s called, she told me this like 8 years ago), once to the sun and finally to a man. Basically they also have this other ritual where they stay in a darkened room for a number of days before they start menstruating or right when they start menstruatimg for the first time (don’t ask me why, it’s a part of their culture). Anyways it’s something to with coming of age/periods. During these periods (no pun intended), they can’t look at a male or the sunlight. Food would be brought in by a female member of the family and that was that. I asked her what happened if a female saw a male during this time. She said that although the ritual now is less rigid than it used to be, the unfortunate female would be buried alive or something like that back in the days. The method sounded enough like a horror movie as it was but the method was even more ludicrous. From the floor the woman was staying in, all the subsequent floors down below would have like a hole created in the floors so they lined up together vertically. Then this girl would be dumped from the floor down to the bottom through these holes where a pit would be waiting for her at the lowest floor. Now, these ethnic people live in tall ass houses that barely get any light (because all their houses in their community are tall and packed together) so being thrown from the upper floors would literally kill you. That was one of the craziest stories I heard ever.

And to lighten everything, I used to hear some scratching noises coming from the walls in my room. I thought it wasn’t some kinda ghost trying to get out or something. IT WAS A FREAKING RAT.
Wow thanks for sharing your story, and that’s really weird you mention shadow people as I used to see them as a child and have started to see them again(I’m not crazy) but it would be for a split second like walk past me or the bedroom door just enough so I could actually see it and I know it’s not my eyes playing tricks on me. I’ve also seen what I can only describe as I small ball of mist appear in front me and just disappear within 5-10 seconds.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No.
username4368582
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
nope
TheFarmerLad
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think I'm beginning to tbh!

Ever since that Madras and Jalfrezi last night, I've been trembling at the feeling of hot, mysterious air that's spontaneously appearing behind my back before filling the surroundings. Not only that, it smells like a rotten carcass - in fact that's how I first detect it, as if someone or thing has come back from the dead to torment me whilst I sit upright working on my project.

I'm tempted to call my folks and pals to ask for guidance as to what to do - I'm currently the only one in atm (student house) and am getting quite nervy...
username4316350
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
not really. plus brian cox says ghosts dont eixts ill take his word for it
RichPiana
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The only ghost that exists:

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  7D9C8DB9-4B82-4F69-A08E-E3D3F14890BC.png
Views: 48
Size:  224.7 KB
ellieRx
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheFarmerLad)
I think I'm beginning to tbh!

Ever since that Madras and Jalfrezi last night, I've been trembling at the feeling of hot, mysterious air that's spontaneously appearing behind my back before filling the surroundings. Not only that, it smells like a rotten carcass - in fact that's how I first detect it, as if someone or thing has come back from the dead to torment me whilst I sit upright working on my project.

I'm tempted to call my folks and pals to ask for guidance as to what to do - I'm currently the only one in atm (student house) and am getting quite nervy...
Haha wow comedian :rolleyes: well I think there’s defiently other things out there that’s unexplainable.
ellieRx
Rep:
?
(Original post by GetTheLondonLook)
nope
Maybe I just think too deep into it, but no one truly knows how and why humans were created why the earth is the way it is, so I just think there a big possibility there’s other things out there.
Axiomasher
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ellieRx)
Do you believe in ghost?...
Zombie ghosts yes but ghost zombies, they're totally faking their zombiness.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If any firm evidence is presented to me, I'm happy to consider it. As it is, I've seen none, so no, I don't believe in ghosts.
ellieRx
Rep:
?
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
If any firm evidence is presented to me, I'm happy to consider it. As it is, I've seen none, so no, I don't believe in ghosts.
Fair enough!
heheman
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No don't believe in any of that stuff
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No, sorry.
ellieRx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Obolinda)
No, sorry.
I find it weird how some people experience things that are unexplainable and creepy and other people never and will never.
ellieRx
Rep:
?
(Original post by heheman)
No don't believe in any of that stuff
Fair enough!
Limchi
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ellieRx)
Wow thanks for sharing your story, and that’s really weird you mention shadow people as I used to see them as a child and have started to see them again(I’m not crazy) but it would be for a split second like walk past me or the bedroom door just enough so I could actually see it and I know it’s not my eyes playing tricks on me. I’ve also seen what I can only describe as I small ball of mist appear in front me and just disappear within 5-10 seconds.
You know what they say about children and ghosts. That’s really weird that you started seeing them again. But then again, I moved away from my home country. Yikesssss!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (154)
51.85%
No (143)
48.15%

Watched Threads