The Student Room Group

Anyone thinking of studying/has studied at BIMM Manchester,starting 2019?

I just want to know more about the university, the nightlife, the course anything really! I haven't chose between event management and songwriting but if anyone has any interesting input let me know! thank you!x
Hey, I'm thinking of starting at BIMM too for music business! I recently dropped out of Manchester Met- I was doing politics which was a bit stupid considering my life's goal is music haha. The nightlife in Manchester is amazing no matter what your interests or preferences- I love rock and metal so Manchester was perfect for me because there are all kinds of clubs and bars around this, but there are literally tons of clubs, bars/pubs etc you can't really walk down a street without finding one. From what I've seen/heard of BIMM, it offers so much more than just the degree to students as I have a lot of friends who go who are always putting extra gigs on and working with other bands etc. That all being said, I think it's my firm choice now, either there or SSR up the road anyway :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending