The Student Room Group

bf and sex

me and my boyfriend have been together for nearly 3 months. were both muslim and weve kept the relationship secret as our families dont like the idea of dating before marriage- im supposed to have an arranged marriage. anyway last week me and my bf were kissing and just before he had to leave he said he wants to have sex with me and think its the right time for us. then he told me to think about it and left.
im confused i think i feel ready but im just not sure wether i should do it. and hes asked what do i think but ive told him to wait and let me think but i just feel like hes getting annoyed. i feel ready. i want to do it. but i feel like once weve done it what if suddenly my family know? idk im just scared. i love him and want him. physically and emotionally. but i just dont know.

im also really embarased as idk how its evn done properly
Original post by Anonymous
me and my boyfriend have been together for nearly 3 months. were both muslim and weve kept the relationship secret as our families dont like the idea of dating before marriage- im supposed to have an arranged marriage. anyway last week me and my bf were kissing and just before he had to leave he said he wants to have sex with me and think its the right time for us. then he told me to think about it and left.
im confused i think i feel ready but im just not sure wether i should do it. and hes asked what do i think but ive told him to wait and let me think but i just feel like hes getting annoyed. i feel ready. i want to do it. but i feel like once weve done it what if suddenly my family know? idk im just scared. i love him and want him. physically and emotionally. but i just dont know.

IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS, DONT DO IT
thats the #1 rule
and also, if you think your bf is getting annoyed, hes not worth it. You need someone who is patient,you shouldnt be getting any mixed thoughts
as for your family, nothing ever good comes from keeping secrets, so maybe if you show them what a great guy your bf is, they will except him, i think its important that you let them know soon, bc who knows if your parents already have a husband picked out
also, talk to someone close and ask them their opinions
It's gunna in islam sister
Get it parents involved and get married first that way u won't commit a major sin!
If hes annoyed with you about not having sex or pressuring you in anyway then you absolutely should leave him - completely not worth it
Important to consider practicalities here eg where would you do it without getting caught? How are you going to protect against pregnancy?
How old are you both?
Original post by Apachecow
How old are you both?

Ask your boyfriend if he'll arrange with your parents to marry you.

Watch him reveal his true colours when he runs a mile from that suggestion.

omg he’s just a horny kid DONT DO IT
It doesn't sound like you're ready at all. When you're ready those doubts just vanish as if on cue.

How does Anonymous#3 know Anonymous#1's age?:bricks:

As above, he's just a horny kid. I mean you're both 15 ffs - you don't even know what love is.

But if you do do it, then you will do so knowing and accepting of the wrath of the almighty that will come your way.

I mean even non-religious kids are made to learn from these kinds of teenage mistakes and you consider yourself Muslim...

But anyway I hope for your sake you make the right choice :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending