The Student Room Group

Most beautiful country you have ever been to?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Norway
Mauritius or India
South Africa is supposed to be beautiful I wanna go there but obv it can be dangerous.
Reply 23
Surely the most beautiful countries in the world must be those that are covered in snow the most .
I mean even Manchester looks almost beautiful in the snow I expect.
Reply 24
Rural Japan
Madagascar :smile:
Corsica
Yemen
Original post by KimNoel
i want to visit Toronto in Canada as my favourite singer lives there
#ShawnMendes

When i first started reading your post i thought you were on about shania twain.
I do want to visit canada though.
Venice Italy
Original post by Lemon1806
Toss up between Cuba and Russia. Despite them both having... let’s say “dark sides” they’re both extremely beautiful. I’d like to visit some of southern Russia in the future as I’ve only visited Moscow and St Petersburg, but many places in the south seem equally stunning.

Moscow was much more beautiful in terms of architecture and layout than I was expecting it to be. I wouldn’t rush back to Russia though as without being able to read the Cyrillic alphabet or having any local friends I found the place a complete and utter pain in the hole to try and get around. I found most of the pretty sites accidentally by virtue of being so utterly lost!!
Original post by karl pilkington
Well?

Greece, Italy, Vietnam & New Zealand
follow my blog to see some amazing shots of my travel diaries
https://www.instagram.com/picturist.ics/
Reply 33
Wales.
The Phillipines !!
It's difficult to say which country is the most beautiful because whilst some have very good highlights, on average they might not be very impressive. I'll just list those I have an overall good impression, on top of the best places I went in those countries:

1. Italy (Rome, Venice, Verona - honourable mention: Vatican)
2. Perú (Cusco, Machu Picchu, Nazca)
3. México (San Cristóbal de Las Casas, San Luis Potosí, Puebla, Campheche, Isla Murjeres, Guanojuato)
4. Myanmar (Yangon, Bagan, Mandaley)
5. Russia (Petergof, Moscow)
6. China (Lijiang, Xi'an, Qufu, Guilin - honourable mention: Hong Kong and Macau)
7. India (Taj Mahal, Ganges Riverside of Veronasi)
8. Argentina (Buenos Aires, Puerto Iguazu, Argentine Antarctica)
9. Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, the Sunshine Coast, the Great Barrier Reef)
10. Turkey (Istanbul)
Honourable mention: Greece (Athens), Cambodia (Siem Reap)
Reply 36
In love with Croatia for life)
England.

Spoiler

As of this week I have a new answer; Bora Bora, French Polynesia.
Iceland. There's barely any part of it that isn't beautiful and having so few people makes it great for taking photos. It even had beautiful toilets (one had a glass wall overlooking scenery that was both creepy and breathtaking).

Quick Reply

Latest