Confused Watch

Not.saying.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So this manz has claimed to be talking to be for 4 months when the whole 4 months hes said its only a friends with benefits thing and now all our mutual friends are telling me that he likes me and he think i dont like him back and honestly i dont anymore i used to but he was on that he doesn’t want a relationship thing all the time so i lost interest but i still talk to him all the time as a best friend but apparently he thinks we’re still talking do i tell him i dont like him or what
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
MathsLove
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Not.saying.)
So this manz has claimed to be talking to be for 4 months when the whole 4 months hes said its only a friends with benefits thing and now all our mutual friends are telling me that he likes me and he think i dont like him back and honestly i dont anymore i used to but he was on that he doesn’t want a relationship thing all the time so i lost interest but i still talk to him all the time as a best friend but apparently he thinks we’re still talking do i tell him i dont like him or what
I have a lifetime advice for you, don’t ask unqualified losers opinions on your romantic life.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (141)
46.08%
Pro-humanity (165)
53.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise