Turn on thread page Beta

Brexit campaigner Darren Grimes threatens terrorism if there is a second referendum. watch

ReputationRep:
    Speaking on Sky News the Brexit campaigner Darren Grimes talked about voters "punching" MPs and that he "rightly" agrees with them. To then go on and say if there is another referendum "we" will unleash force's not seen since the 1930s.

What happened in the UK 1930s? Far Right Terrorism.

https://twitter.com/Femi_Sorry/statu...175975424?s=19

Threatening violence or act of terror is a crime. Please report him.

Anonymously online to Crimestoppers:
    https://www.met.police.uk/ro/report/...eport-a-crime/
    Not anonymously Online to the Police:
    https://crimestoppers-uk.org/give-in...forms/pre-form

ReputationRep:
    😂😂😂

Report me as well for agreeing with him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davij038)
    😂😂😂

didnt expect much else from a trump fan

ReputationRep:
    what a circus the UK has become

ReputationRep:
    😂😂😂

Sorry what is funny about terrorism and violence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    Sorry what is funny about terrorism and violence?
    Liberals were pretty happy seeing Richard Spencer getting punched and Antifa terrorising people who disagreed with them, why should I care now?

ReputationRep:
    Liberals were pretty happy seeing Richard Spencer getting punched and Antifa terrorising people who disagreed with them, why should I care now?
    So you only care about terrorism and violence when someone you dislike does not do it. Right, thanks for the 'logic'.

ReputationRep:
    Brexit supporter here.

This man does not speak for any brexiteers, he should not be threatening MPs. Throw the book at him.

The rest of the tweet is a pile of garbage though.

ReputationRep:
    'They're doing it so it's okay for us to do it!' is playground logic.

ReputationRep:
    is Darren Grimes his real name, or is he really Archibald Swanplucker-fforbes-Devereaux ?

ReputationRep:
    Reformed2010
    SHallowvale

That is the paradox that you are operating under. It’s a liberal pretense.

You’ll reap what you sow.

ReputationRep:
    Reformed2010
    SHallowvale

That is the paradox that you are operating under. It’s a liberal pretense.

You’ll reap what you sow.
    Er, what?

'Liberals' aren't all in some hive mind. I don't particularly care if other liberals feel the same way that you do about these things. They're both childish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHallowvale)
    Er, what?

'Liberals' aren't all in some hive mind. I don't particularly care if other liberals feel the same way that you do about these things. They're both childish.
    Thinking only about your ‘high minded ‘ideals and not caring about how these ideals actually function in society is childish and quite autistic.

Most people who can accurately be described as liberal have been running the West for the last few decades have not been playing by the rules and values they espouse and that this is being revealed to a greater extend everyday.

Liberals loudly proclaim support for:Free speech and a free press but will censor and supppres any who disagree with their views

Liberals will loudly shout their suppprt for democracy but connive, lie and scheme to overturn results they don’t like blaming trump, brexit and the yellow vests on Russia rather than the fact that the likes of Macron, May and Merkel are hugely unpopular.

Liberals who think that huge corporations can deny basic services to right wingers but that the state should step in and force Christian bakers to make gay propaganda.

Etc ad nauseum. It’s hypocritical and disgusting.

And yes I am blaming people like you as responsible for suppotting and electing these people and policies.

ReputationRep:
    Thinking only about your ‘high minded ‘ideals and not caring about how these ideals actually function in society is childish and quite autistic.

Most people who can accurately be described as liberal have been running the West for the last few decades have not been playing by the rules and values they espouse and that this is being revealed to a greater extend everyday.

Liberals loudly proclaim support for:Free speech and a free press but will censor and supppres any who disagree with their views

Liberals will loudly shout their suppprt for democracy but connive, lie and scheme to overturn results they don’t like blaming trump, brexit and the yellow vests on Russia rather than the fact that the likes of Macron, May and Merkel are hugely unpopular.

Liberals who think that huge corporations can deny basic services to right wingers but that the state should step in and force Christian bakers to make gay propaganda.

Etc ad nauseum. It’s hypocritical and disgusting.

And yes I am blaming people like you as responsible for suppotting and electing these people and policies.
    Weird rant but totally irrelevant.

I don't support violence against political opponents and neither should you or anyone else. To say that you support it because 'Liberals also do hypocritical things!' is totally foolish.

ReputationRep:
    This could be a great excuse to beat up some right wingers. :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    This could be a great excuse to beat up some right wingers. :top:
    Ah yes violence against people of a different view, how civilised.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    Ah yes violence against people of a different view, how civilised.
    Do you support military action against isis?

In any case all politics aside from total pacifism is inherently violent to some degree

ReputationRep:
    Do you support military action against isis?

In any case all politics aside from total pacifism is inherently violent to some degree
    Not particularly, I’d leave them to it.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed, but in any case AntiFa types believe that the Tory government is de facto murdering people, and thus they justify their actions as resistance to an oppressive regime.

Of course, they really are the useful idiots of the regime- usually a bunch of trust fund anarcho commies. Basically a paramilitary for google and George soros.
    I agree

ReputationRep:
    As much as I don't buy the remain narrative, and wanted to shake the status quo, the way some people religiously hang their hopes on this one issue is naive beyond belief.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.