The Student Room Group

OFFICIAL 02 Graduate Scheme 2019-Finance

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meganholman
Congrats! I also got a AC for Stores Leadership! When is your AC if you mind me asking?? :smile:

13th of March! Though may have to change it as I have an exam on that day but we'll see... maybe see ya there!
Original post by jordan_s
13th of March! Though may have to change it as I have an exam on that day but we'll see... maybe see ya there!

Mine is that day also!! Let me know if they change your date please as I have a presentation on that day too so may have to also change AC date x
Reply 62
Is anyone still waiting to hear back? I’ve not heard still which isn’t filling me with confidence 😅
Original post by M4tt3w
Is anyone still waiting to hear back? I’ve not heard still which isn’t filling me with confidence 😅

I'm still waiting and I'm not confident at all haha
(Data and Analytics)
Still not heard ! I keep thinking they’ve confirmed all the successful ones and will let everyone else down at the end :frown:
Reply 65
Same here I still haven't heard back yet and I think they are selecting the successful one's and then rejecting the others later 😭
Or maybe they are selecting based on when they received the video interview. Maybe the ones that that have been offered were the first ones to apply before the deadline in December - and maybe the people who haven’t heard completed the video late December and they’re doing it in order.
Reply 67
Yes that makes sense as I did my video interview on the 16th of December or even later than that. When did you complete yours BTW?
(Original post by Alaya1905) Or maybe they are selecting based on when they received the video interview. Maybe the ones that that have been offered were the first ones to apply before the deadline in December - and maybe the people who haven’t heard completed the video late December and they’re doing it in order.
I completed mine after Xmas ! So maybe they haven’t got to ours let’s hope!
Original post by Alaya1905
I completed mine after Xmas ! So maybe they haven’t got to ours let’s hope!

I completed mine at the end of December too. Fingers crossed.
Reply 70
Yeah there is still hope lets see what happens.
Anyone got reply for finance scheme yet?
Reply 72
Original post by Account ID
Anyone got reply for finance scheme yet?

Nope 👎🏾
still nothing? :confused:
Reply 74
Yes same here still nothing for me.
Nothing yet either :frown:
Same here, nothing yet :/
Reply 77
We should get a response by the end of this week as the assessment centres are in March and they give at least 2 weeks to prepare for it.
I completed my VI approx 10th December and got an offer for AC on 22nd Feb so fingers crossed for you all that you hear back soon :h:
Reply 79
Congratulations on the invitation how was the AC would you give some insight on how it was?
Original post by Meganholman
I completed my VI approx 10th December and got an offer for AC on 22nd Feb so fingers crossed for you all that you hear back soon :h:

Quick Reply

Latest