Tory snowflakes triggered as Corbyn calls May a “stupid woman”Watch
The issue is that it’s unparliamenty and not in keeping with corbyns so called kinder gentler politics.
How is describing a woman as a woman sexist? Would it be sexist for Theresa May to mutter 'stupid man' in reference to Jeremy Corbyn? Or do you wish everyone to use only sex-neutral terms?
I don't think it's even that bad to call someone a "stupid woman". It's potentially eyebrow raising but if they didn't mean it with any sexist connotations then not much can be said about it.
1. David Cameron repeatedly and patronisingly tells Angela Eagle to 'calm down dear, listen to the doctor', Tory MPs hysterical with laughter
2. David Cameron tells Skinner he 'inhabits dinosaur land', MPs hysterical with laughter
3. Tory MP tells Ian Blackford to 'go back to Skye', no action is taken
4. Tories and their media friends spend 3 years writing and saying obscene things about Jeremy Corbyn, some of which are later retracted because they border on defamation.
5. Theresa May spends PMQs trying to score easy laughs by talking about pantomimes rather than issues
Corbyn whispers that either she or her colleagues are stupid and they descend into 15 minutes of fake outrage and shout down Margaret Beckett for raising a point.
This party is ****ed in the head. If you look at the above and see no problem with it, you're also ****ed in the head. Childish right wingers who can dish it out but never take it.
The lip reading experts have come out and said that he said stupid woman.
It’s time for them to make some political hay out of it, that’s what they do to sway people who are overly sensitive which is an ever increasing amount of people.
I'm not convinced he said "stupid woman". Judging from the clip and the way his mouth repeatedly moves, "stupid people" fits far better.
The fact that nobody knows yet Tory MPs are kicking a fuss like children is very telling.
Fair play to him if he did mutter "stupid people" - stupid they are.
Tory MPs are desperate right now for anything that deflects from their chaotic misbehaving and indifference to the national welfare, hence the feigned fury.