Tory snowflakes triggered as Corbyn calls May a “stupid woman”

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Not surprised Bercow did nothing, after all he called Leadsom a stupid woman.

The issue is that it’s unparliamenty and not in keeping with corbyns so called kinder gentler politics.
SHallowvale
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Good bloke)
How is describing a woman as a woman sexist? Would it be sexist for Theresa May to mutter 'stupid man' in reference to Jeremy Corbyn? Or do you wish everyone to use only sex-neutral terms?
Er, you misunderstood my reply.

I don't think it's even that bad to call someone a "stupid woman". It's potentially eyebrow raising but if they didn't mean it with any sexist connotations then not much can be said about it.
username1799249
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Mandem67)
Aww looks like you’re triggered too. I’m sorry but we can’t always be politically correct can we? Facts don’t care for your feelings, snowflake!
Its got nothing to do with political correctness and everything to do with being civil in a place of work. If I ran a company and you called one of my female employees a stupid woman or for that matter a male colleague a stupid man, you would get a warning.
DR.DOOM
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Mandem67)
Aww looks like you’re triggered too. I’m sorry but we can’t always be politically correct can we? Facts don’t care for your feelings, snowflake!
>supports labour
>"lol you triggered snowflake!"

how ironic
NotNotBatman
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Are people really discussing this silly **** ? PMQs is a joke.
DrMikeHuntHertz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sexist corbynazis are hypocrites...
Midlander
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
OK let's get this straight

1. David Cameron repeatedly and patronisingly tells Angela Eagle to 'calm down dear, listen to the doctor', Tory MPs hysterical with laughter

2. David Cameron tells Skinner he 'inhabits dinosaur land', MPs hysterical with laughter

3. Tory MP tells Ian Blackford to 'go back to Skye', no action is taken

4. Tories and their media friends spend 3 years writing and saying obscene things about Jeremy Corbyn, some of which are later retracted because they border on defamation.

5. Theresa May spends PMQs trying to score easy laughs by talking about pantomimes rather than issues

Corbyn whispers that either she or her colleagues are stupid and they descend into 15 minutes of fake outrage and shout down Margaret Beckett for raising a point.

This party is ****ed in the head. If you look at the above and see no problem with it, you're also ****ed in the head. Childish right wingers who can dish it out but never take it.
muthalganesan18
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
And liberals, this is the type of man you are siding with, a man who labels feminists as 'snowflakes'...
Davij038
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think he was referring to the rt hon member for Hackney
paul514
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I couldn’t care less, but some could.

The lip reading experts have come out and said that he said stupid woman.

It’s time for them to make some political hay out of it, that’s what they do to sway people who are overly sensitive which is an ever increasing amount of people.
Abby101010
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
science of stupid is better than this debate😇
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SHallowvale)
I'm not convinced he said "stupid woman". Judging from the clip and the way his mouth repeatedly moves, "stupid people" fits far better.

The fact that nobody knows yet Tory MPs are kicking a fuss like children is very telling.

Fair play to him if he did mutter "stupid people" - stupid they are.
I'm no fan of Jezza, but I have to say, I agree. He clearly says "stupid" and then slightly less clearly mumbles "people".

Tory MPs are desperate right now for anything that deflects from their chaotic misbehaving and indifference to the national welfare, hence the feigned fury.
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ridiculous charade with so many problems on-going in the country. I think PMQ should be scrapped. Also bonkers how they keep trying to stitch Corbyn up with things everyone knows he's the least likely person in the 'the house' to get up to.
HucktheForde
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
When someone calls you stupid and then in protest of that you show them that you are indeed stupid ....
Seltaeb
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
She was a stupid woman, she possibly thought she could replace Margaret Thatcher.
paul514
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Seltaeb)
She was a stupid woman, she possibly thought she could replace Margaret Thatcher.
I’d say after a thread has been dormant for two years someone who posts on it randomly is stupid
Seltaeb
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by paul514)
I’d say after a thread has been dormant for two years someone who posts on it randomly is stupid
the feeling is mutual my friend
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (76)
11.82%
Virtual campus tours/open days (156)
24.26%
Live streaming events (52)
8.09%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.18%
A uni comparison tool (149)
23.17%
An in-person event when available (151)
23.48%