The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL vs Sunderland

I got a conditional offer from both but now I don't know which one to go to :/ both have their pros and cons which makes it so much more difficult to decide... If anyone has experience or suggestions please help!!
Original post by hanachi
I got a conditional offer from both but now I don't know which one to go to :/ both have their pros and cons which makes it so much more difficult to decide... If anyone has experience or suggestions please help!!

Hi there !

I’m a student at UAL and have been for the past two years ! If I was you I would honestly pick UAL because I love it so much ! Of course my opinion is biased , but I honest feel that I UAL is the best place to be . We offer so many course at our university and having all these courses and the facilities at UAL creates such a unique and wonderful experience. The 6 colleges under UAL also come with great bonuses , one being that our students have acces to every site / campus ! The university has so much energy and charm .

I would advice you to do some more research regarding both your offers and pick whichever offer you find most suitable to you !

Best of luck
Memunatu
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by hanachi

Hey!
As an ambassador for the University of Sunderland, I could not recommend it more. From the variety of courses and high-level teaching to the vibrant city-centre based campus. The university has a friendly and approachable feel and I love how diverse the community is. Let me know if you have any specific questions, I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending