The Student Room Group

my friend needs help

My friend whos name rhymes with Shomas knickers is having problems with the ladies, his knees get a bit wobbly when talking to females - (even adults !!!) i need some help and guidance, maybe some kind encouragement would do the trick .He also suffers from erectile dis figuration - ive heard creams can help - thoughts?
Original post by DJWEISS
My friend whos name rhymes with Shomas knickers is having problems with the ladies, his knees get a bit wobbly when talking to females - (even adults !!!) i need some help and guidance, maybe some kind encouragement would do the trick .He also suffers from erectile dis figuration - ive heard creams can help - thoughts?

Ive heard a gentle rub with some aloe vera mixed with toothpaste works a charm.
Original post by Tomis_Vickorz
Ive heard a gentle rub with some aloe vera mixed with toothpaste works a charm

As for the women, ive heard its best to treat them mean, keep them keen.
Reply 3
(Original post by Tomis_Vickorz)Ive heard a gentle rub with some aloe vera mixed with toothpaste works a charm.

Cheers buddy, i should have never doubted my mom
tell your friend to go get a stick and strap it to his erection it should straighten it out in no time
Reply 5
Original post by DavidWebster1234
tell your friend to go get a stick and strap it to his erection it should straighten it out in no time

he tried a bowling ball and ahd to call the firemen out , he then got a further errection . anym more advice
has he tired putting it in the finger holes in the bowling ball, my daughter tried it and it worked a treat for her
Reply 7
has he tired putting it in the finger holes in the bowling ball, my daughter tried it and it worked a treat for her

your sick - this is called the student room for a reason looser
imagine having a massive head
Original post by DJWEISS
your sick - this is called the student room for a reason looser

You take that back you scum, thats the best advice ive ever had
imagine having a massive head

You tell him dave

Quick Reply

Latest