Can anyone please advise the obiter statement for the case of Davies v Dennis 2009 Watch

LisaLaw111
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Can anyone please advise the obiter statement for the case of Davies v Dennis 2009??? Im very confused. Thanks
Audrey18
Badges: 21
Report 1 year ago
https://www.pla.org.uk/2009/10/davie...is-and-others/

this might help i hope?
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you know what obiter is?
J Papi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Notoriety)
Do you know what obiter is?
Obviously, since she happens to attend that bastion of outstanding legal education in Mile End
Notoriety
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JohanGRK)
Obviously, since she happens to attend that bastion of outstanding legal education in Mile End
Did she ever post that or are you just some Grade A+ stalker? If latter, I doth my cap to thee.
J Papi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Notoriety)
Did she ever post that or are you just some Grade A+ stalker? If latter, I doth my cap to thee.
She posted her endless praises of QMUL 3-4 years ago, and she that she was (re?)applying there. I'm taking her to be a bright young woman who succeeded in her goals and got in.
Notoriety
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JohanGRK)
She posted her endless praises of QMUL 3-4 years ago, and she that she was (re?)applying there. I'm taking her to be a bright young woman who succeeded in her goals and got in.
Ahh. Ya hate to see it. Then they get bitter and slam the place for not having good printing services or enough trees, as to mask their original deification.

I believe UoL int'l programme, but she ****s on the "top contributors" so often, I believe she's so eminently insightful and brilliant she must be at Churchill Camby.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (135)
52.12%
No (124)
47.88%

Watched Threads