emilydoreen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, Ive been asked to attend an applicant visit day in Febuary for Biology at the University of Leeds.
Does anyone have any experience with these applicant days? What type of questions will they ask me? Do i need to revise Biology content prior to the interview?
Also if anyone else is attending please let me know!
Thankyou!
username3866754
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I had mine for music in November, and honestly they’re nothing to worry about. The program was exactly the same as the open day, but you’re just given an interview slot when you get there which is the only compulsory thing. They’re likely to ask really broad questions, I was asked why I wanted to study my subject and which areas I was looking forward to studying. Wouldn’t focus too much on the revision though it can’t hurt, just be prepare to talk about things in your statement
emilydoreen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thank you! This helps a lot!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (170)
44.04%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
11.14%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.29%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.5%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.33%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.7%

Watched Threads