The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by harry615
CyberStart Hints Reply for help to Qs, I have completed all 14

I’ve done all of them other than 6 and 14 any tips?
Reply 2
Original post by Basc1979
For 14 get administrative access, watemon -P password, then use another function
Reply 3
6 I think you need to use the console and the decrypt
Original post by Basc1979

Challenge 6:
Inspect the element anywhere on the page and go to the 'console' tab. Type these things in one at a time (pressing enter after each one) and receive your code:
turnCircle("one", -4)
turnCircle("two", -4)
turnCircle("three", -4)

Challenge 14:
There is a small text box by the 'Run' button at the bottom. In it, type the words below and receive your flag code:
watermon -p Properly_Hydr4ted! -c 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
Original post by BlueBazooka
Challenge 6:
Inspect the element anywhere on the page and go to the 'console' tab. Type these things in one at a time (pressing enter after each one) and receive your code:
turnCircle("one", -4)
turnCircle("two", -4)
turnCircle("three", -4)

Challenge 14:
There is a small text box by the 'Run' button at the bottom. In it, type the words below and receive your flag code:
watermon -p Properly_Hydr4ted! -c 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

NOTE: For some reason, spaces have automatically been created between the nines. Delete these before pressing 'Run'.
Reply 6
Challenge 8?
for 14 you need to gain access and use one of the comands to cause an overflow error i think
Reply 8
Original post by Bill Nye
for 14 you need to gain access and use one of the comands to cause an overflow error i think

Can you help me with number 8 done all the rest
Original post by blyon
Challenge 8?

For challenge 8 use the 'Console' tab and type in the commands 'dUser' and 'dPass' in order to find out the username and password. Note that before the password, type in 'pass_', or else the login will fail.

Hope this helps.
Reply 10
For challenge 8 use the 'Console' tab and type in the commands 'dUser' and 'dPass' in order to find out the username and password. Note that before the password, type in 'pass_', or else the login will fail.

Hope this helps.

Thank you
Original post by blyon
Thank you

No problem. :smile:
How do you do 13? I tries to change the time to 10s but nothing happens when I press the square.
Original post by thersahouseupon
How do you do 13? I tries to change the time to 10s but nothing happens when I press the square.

Look in your inbox. :smile:
Look in your inbox. :smile:

Hey could you help me out as well, i have been stuck on 13 for ages and don't even know where to start
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Yeetyyeety
Hey could you help me out as well, i have been stuck on 13 for ages and don't even know where to start

Yeah, all you have to do is find this line of code: '0.01s ease-in-out', and change the number to a reasonable amount of seconds. Then you should be able to easily click the square before it moves.
(Original post by BlueBazooka)Yeah, all you have to do is find this line of code: '0.01s ease-in-out', and change the number to a reasonable amount of seconds. Then you should be able to easily click the square before it moves.

thank you so much :smile:
Original post by Yeetyyeety
(Original post by BlueBazooka)Yeah, all you have to do is find this line of code: '0.01s ease-in-out', and change the number to a reasonable amount of seconds. Then you should be able to easily click the square before it moves.

thank you so much :smile:

No problem, happy to help. :smile:
Hello i finished all the questions on cyberstart access. How do i go into cyberstart game and when is it launching

Latest