Discussing relationships...

Watch
DustyFlowers
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
… IS it productive to discuss relationships in a forum? what benefit do they have? how can they help those in need? How can they not help someone?
Overall what have you learnt from observing posts within the section of the forums?

Curious.
Thank you all.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Poet_Uos)
… IS it productive to discuss relationships in a forum? what benefit do they have? how can they help those in need? How can they not help someone?
Overall what have you learnt from observing posts within the section of the forums?

Curious.
Thank you all.
Productive for whom?

OP- yes if you get good objective advice. No if not or you cant recognise the good advice.
Onlookers? Interesting observations and problem solving.
DustyFlowers
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Productive for whom?

OP- yes if you get good objective advice. No if not or you cant recognise the good advice.
Onlookers? Interesting observations and problem solving.
Productive for the person asking the questions. like is there a risk of influencing the person into an action that may not be beneficial? or is that soley down to the person to take stock of all advice given then proceed in whatever manner they believe to be best?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Poet_Uos)
Productive for the person asking the questions. like is there a risk of influencing the person into an action that may not be beneficial? or is that soley down to the person to take stock of all advice given then proceed in whatever manner they believe to be best?
Think you are being a bit circular.

person asking the question, then depends whether they get good advice or not.

You cant guarantee an action is beneficial or the extent and manner in which the advice is followed.
Poor result is more likely to follow from bad advice
DustyFlowers
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Think you are being a bit circular.

person asking the question, then depends whether they get good advice or not.

You cant guarantee an action is beneficial or the extent and manner in which the advice is followed.
Poor result is more likely to follow from bad advice
This is fair. Thank you for your input.
Abby101010
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
now this days boys mast educated and get employed it's better , girls also do the same , Stand on your feet first and you will get lots of women want to marry you. 😎
Last edited by Abby101010; 2 years ago
Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Bit of fun, but don’t take it too seriously unless it’s obviously good advice...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.82%
I don't have everything I need (96)
39.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed