The Student Room Group

Weight Loss Journey

Sooo I’m trying to lose weight atm and I need motivation, so I’m going to weigh myself every Friday and post the progress on here!

Height : 5’7
Start Weight : 180lbs
Goal Weight : 145lbs

If anyone wants to join the journey or share some weight loss tips please do!
(edited 5 years ago)
I'm sure you know that a fitness blog involves tracking what you're eating and what you do that counts as "exercise"
Oops think I posted it in the wrong forum haha
Hello, Over-weight is a common problem. But you can lose your weight through proper diet and doing exercise. Avoid fast food. Exercise is very important and your diet. Runs daily at least 1 hour to reduce weight by naturally.
Hello:smile:, Over-weight is a common problem. But you can lose your weight through proper diet and doing exercise. Avoid fast food. Exercise is very important and your diet. Runs daily at least 1 hour to reduce weight by naturally.
Original post by username3698304
Sooo I’m trying to lose weight atm and I need motivation, so I’m going to weigh myself every Friday and post the progress on here!

Height : 5’7
Start Weight : 180lbs
Goal Weight : 145lbs

If anyone wants to join the journey or share some weight loss tips please do!

try intermittent fasting for quick results.

basically fasting for 16 hours a day and only eating within an 8 hour window. it sounds bad but it really isnt, you'll be eating 3 meals a day with 4 hours between each meal. e.g breakfast at 10am, lunch at 2pm, dinner at 6pm, that way there will be 16 hours between dinner today and breakfast tomorrow, and the majority of time will be spent sleeping which makes it easier.

first few days will be hard, but soon it becomes part of your lifestyle. its quick and easy weight loss and exercising will speed up the process, i recommend abs and glutes workouts.

also make sure you drink lots of water, at least 8 glasses a day. any time you feel hungry when you're not supposed to be eating / outside the 8 hour window, drink water, i cannot stress how important this is, it will fill you up. stick to your meals and try not to eat outside meal times, but its okay to eat whatever and whenever as long as you're within your 8 hour window.

Quick Reply

Latest