Eng.Nahawandali
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
hi, I am graduated in 2010 from civil engineering , BSC from alexandria university Egypt . with no work experience , an international student , I wish to start an MBA or managment masters. which one would you reccomend ? which university ?
I am free to apply at any place in UK , but to be good to accomidate in , I am with two kids 7 and 9 years
thank . you loads
University of Bradford International
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Eng.Nahawandali)
hi, I am graduated in 2010 from civil engineering , BSC from alexandria university Egypt . with no work experience , an international student , I wish to start an MBA or managment masters. which one would you reccomend ? which university ?
I am free to apply at any place in UK , but to be good to accomidate in , I am with two kids 7 and 9 years
thank . you loads
Hi Eng.Nahawandali,

You wouldn't be eligible for the MBA here in Bradford as you don't have the work experience, but we have a number of MScs in Management that you may be interested in:
MSc Management
MSc Marketing and Management
MSc Logistics, Data Analytics and Supply Chain Management
MSc International Strategic Marketing
MSc Human Resource Management
MSc International Business and Management

These would all be suitable for someone with a degree in engineering who is looking to progress to a postgraduate in Management.

You haven't mentioned what grade you received in your degree, but you can check out the equivalence on our Egypt country page.

I'd recommend that you have a close read of the course content of a range of management courses and find the one that most suits your interest.

We have a whole section of our international pages dedicated to bringing your family, we have many international students who do the same

If you need any more details just drop me a message, I hope that helps!

Shelley
Eng.Nahawandali
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
My grade is accumilative 76.1% which is equivalent to very good . I will check the attached links allThank you for your advice , I really appreciate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.33%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (14)
15.56%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (17)
18.89%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (10)
11.11%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (30)
33.33%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (16)
17.78%

Watched Threads