A level French books to read.

Watch this thread
ClearBlur
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi all. Which literary works would you recommend me to go for for my A level french exam? The list is:
Molière Le Tartuffe
Voltaire Candide
Guy de Maupassant Boule de Suif et autres contes de la guerre
Albert Camus L’étranger
Françoise Sagan Bonjour tristesse
Claire Etcherelli Elise ou la vraie vie
Joseph Joffo Un sac de billes
Faïza Guène Kiffe kiffe demain
Philippe Grimbert Un secret
Delphine de Vigan No et moi
Thanks in advance.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
emilyhaworthx
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
My class is reading Joseph Joffo’s Un Sac de Billes, and I’m finding it really interesting. It’s an autobiographical account of Jo and his brother’s journey escaping Nazi occupation in France as Jewish children. I haven’t read any of the others but I’d definitely recommend ‘Un Sac de Billes’, I’ve really enjoyed reading it.
redmeercat
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Sac dear billes is always popular... there are quite a few resources too, so I'd go for that if that's your priority, but if not just read a couple of summaries and decide which you like the sound of most.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (144)
29.27%
It went fairly well (234)
47.56%
It didn't go too well (73)
14.84%
TERRIBLE! (41)
8.33%

Watched Threads