Should I do a programming course?

Watch this thread
cherlloydfan
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I'm currently working as a web developer and exam proctor and have been for the past 8 months now. But now I want a new job and I have a degree in Computer Science but only got a third and I don't do any programming in my job. I just use wordpress templates so I want to learn web development programming properly. So I was thinking of doing a 12 week programming course with general assembly and want to know if anyones done a course like this and if its worth it? I'd have to give up my job to do it as well cos its full time. Will it help me get a new job?
Routeri
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
https://generalassemb.ly/

General assembly is an adult education school
cherlloydfan
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Well I've just been doing wordpress websites which isnt any programming just using themes and visual composer so I want to learn full stack cos then I can apply for front end and back end jobs.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
29.58%
As I expected (22)
30.99%
Harder (25)
35.21%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.23%

Watched Threads