caitw97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Just thought I would make this thread so everyone who has an offer to do nursing (any branch) for university of Nottingham sept 2019 entry can talk? sorry if there’s already a thread for this but I couldn’t find one!☺️

I received an offer two days ago from Nottingham to do Mental Health Nursing and would love to talk to a few people who may be in my cohort or course!
laurenalice52
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I've got an offer for Adult nursing September 2019, so excited for it all! Just need to get through the A-Levels now aha
nyale83
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am waiting on their response I also applied for Adult nursing in September 2019 when did you attend the interview? how was it? Was is a group interview?
laurenalice52
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nyale83)
I am waiting on their response I also applied for Adult nursing in September 2019 when did you attend the interview? how was it? Was is a group interview?
I had my interview in early December and it was actually super calm compared to my others. It said it would be a group interview but it was actually very relaxed. We went to register in a room with loads of candidates and then went on a tour. When we got back to the room they called a couple of us at a time to go to interview. The interview was with a student and a professor (my student was in third year but not sure if they all were) and it was pretty relaxed. I was asked a couple of questions but nothing that I wasn't prepared for so if you just look at the general Nursing interview guides online you should be fine. They just want to get a feel of your personality and check that your attitudes align with those of the NHS. Hope you hear back soon!
nyale83
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks for tips hopefully they will contact me soon with an interview date. So far I have one offer at De Montfort University but I am also hoping to get one from Nottingham, as it would be easier to commute there. Will keep you updated.

(Original post by laurenalice52)
I had my interview in early December and it was actually super calm compared to my others. It said it would be a group interview but it was actually very relaxed. We went to register in a room with loads of candidates and then went on a tour. When we got back to the room they called a couple of us at a time to go to interview. The interview was with a student and a professor (my student was in third year but not sure if they all were) and it was pretty relaxed. I was asked a couple of questions but nothing that I wasn't prepared for so if you just look at the general Nursing interview guides online you should be fine. They just want to get a feel of your personality and check that your attitudes align with those of the NHS. Hope you hear back soon!
caitlingx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have an offer to start adult nursing in September, so excited, what accommodation is everyone applying for?
caitw97
Rep:
?
Raleigh Park and St. Peter’s courts most likely, what about you?
caitlingx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same here, but would prefer St Peter's court but I liked both when i looked round
beccaboox
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey lovelies I’ve got an offer for midwifery (I deferred) and planning to get accommodation at Broadgate park would love to get to know some people doing healthcare courses x
caitlingx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Is anyone going to an offer holder day?
caitw97
Rep:
?
I’m going to the offer holder day on the 16th, of March, what about you?x
caitlingx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m going to the one on the 10th April x
nyale83
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks for the advice it really helped me prepare for the interview and I am please to say that I got an offer for Adult nursing in September 2019 so excited hope to meet you in person if Nottingham is your firm choice.
caitw97
Rep:
?
Congrats!
Ru.S
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I’m currently on my gap year and i’ve got an offer for Adult nursing September 2019. Still debating on accommodations... not sure if I want to be closer to campus at Riverside point or St. Peter’s court...x
chxrlie71421
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi i have an offer for adult nursing 2019 entry at nottingham, would be good to chat to anyone who is also, feel free to message could all possibly make a chat?
laurenalice52
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Congrats! Yeah, Nottingham is definitely my firm choice, it was my top choice from the first time I looked around! Really excited
(Original post by nyale83)
Thanks for the advice it really helped me prepare for the interview and I am please to say that I got an offer for Adult nursing in September 2019 so excited hope to meet you in person if Nottingham is your firm choice.
laurenalice52
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sounds good
(Original post by chxrlie71421)
hi i have an offer for adult nursing 2019 entry at nottingham, would be good to chat to anyone who is also, feel free to message could all possibly make a chat?
chxrlie71421
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Everyone that would like to , drop me a message with Snapchat names ? Also what offer holder day has people selected I can choose sat 16 March or April 10th x
Sounds good
caitlingx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m going on the 10th April x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (137)
30.18%
No (317)
69.82%

Watched Threads