The Student Room Group

Refund, hair not what I asked?

Hi guys. I need advice on this problem I had today. My sister booked a hairstyle for me at a salon. I had done this hairstyle before and, wanted to try it again for Christmas. When I went there the hairstylist said the style was different and, she will have to charge me more. I showed her a pic of what I wanted and, asked her several times if She knows how to do it or if I should go home. She said it was fine. She starts the hair and, I keep showing her how I would want the hair. I couldnt see much the mirror so... she shows me the front part of the hair which was ok, but the overall wasn’t. It was not as thick as the picture. Only the length was alright. I showed her my concern but she wasn’t interested as “I have other customers waiting”.

I don’t like the hair, it’s not even near to what I asked for. I showed my corncerned and wasn’t even heard. The style was not even completed because she just wanted to send me home. And she charge me more to basically finish the hairstyle at home. I am going tomorrow to ask for a refund as I would have to take my hair out and, she doesn’t know what she is doing. What other options do I have if she refuse?
Definitely get a refund. A hair stylist is not there to do what they want , their job is to serve to their customers by styling the hair as they wish. You are there to pay for appreicating the hairstyle that they done for you and it doesn't sound like you were indecisive or you said to them 'choose the hairstyle you think is best...' otherwise that will change the situation. You have every right to declare your money back

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending